All reviews va hospital front desk oatmeal great place to stay motel downtown furniture convenience
Reviewed March 25, 2018

The good: Very helpful and friendly front-desk personnel. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. Ask for an upper -level room facing north if quiet is important to you and you don't mind walking up stairs. We chose this place based on its location, not its amentities.(or which there are not a whole lot).

There is no store on the premises, but there is a gas station/convenience store perhaps 50 feet away, and a few restaurants not much further than that.

The not so good: The complimentary breakfast is meager. No cereal, no waffles, no eggs, no decaf. Breads, pastry, orange juice and caffenated coffee and hot water.

The real problem we experienced was erratic (and mostly absent) hot water in the bathroom sink and shower. Don't know if this was a function of the distance between our third-floor room and the boiler, or something else. Situation might be better in rooms on the lower floors.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are on the upper floors with a view to the north. There is a busy road to the south.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2018

I wasn’t able to get the name of the night shift front desk person, but he and Patrick in the morning were more than helpful and accommodating for my large family. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean and much nicer than one would think just looking at the outside of the motel. It was mostly quiet. I’d definitely recommend staying here for the value and the AH-MAZING customer service!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 24, 2018

I'll be honest, the name is what originally had me wanting to book here. I know it has nothing to do with it, but Aladdin is one of my favourite Disney flicks, so I thought it would be fun to stay at this motel.

Check-in was smooth, and my dad said that the receptionist was very helpful and friendly.

The rooms are a little dated, but clean (and that's the main thing!). The bathroom was big, which was nice, and the beds were comfortable.

If you're just popping through town or even in Portland for a couple of nights, I think this is a great choice, especially if you're on a budget.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I want to thank the staff at Aladdin Inn for taking care of a friend of my sons in a very bad spot. Guled was amazing. Based on feedback I received this morning, the room was very clean and comfortable and he was able to eat a hearty breakfast. Guled also gave him a bottle of water when he checked in late last night.
Thank you again Aladdin Inn and Suites for your great hospitality and making a challenging situation positive.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Super friendly receptionist in the night shift, very close to restaurants and gas station, good price, well equiped rooms (with microwave and fridge), good wifi, great value considering the price. Looks brand new and is very clean. Short driving distance to downtown and breweries block. What could be improved is the breakfast: Only 2 tables for breakfast, so I had it standing 2 days... and breakfast could have more options, like cream cheese or cereals

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple