“Wow, wish I found this sooner”
Review of Olympia Provisions

Olympia Provisions
Reserve with OpenTable
Olympia Provisions is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SE 2nd
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Fantastic place for great food. Loved the internal look, looks like a European bistro. I had a spicy chicken sandwich minus the bread, and the composition was not only appealing to look at but the flavors interesting and diverse. Spicy, creamy provolone, crispy crust, cool slaw and jalapenos for additional heat. I was wowed by the simple vinaigrette with a mustard flavoring (I don't like mustard) and was looking for more greens it was so tasty. They give you tons of chips to boot. My husband had the smoked chicken salad, again a tasty hearty mix. Not sure which I liked more. I will be back for sure the next time I am in Portland. This is a place not to miss!

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Meat! Cheese! Salad with cheese! Dessert! MMMMMMMMMMM ok get my point!? This place rocks, nice to do the meat on a board thing or the Charcuterie as some of you may say. Just go and look at the menu and watch the magic happen if you sit at the counter. It's now better and nothing to hide when you can eat like that!

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on Olympic Provisions by luck and glad we did. We visited for a late lunch and they crafted us a charcuterie of meats that simply rock in both flavor and presentation. Followed up the meat board with an excellent ham sandwich. Great atmosphere, engaging conversation from the staff and excellent food make this a great place.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We were visiting Portland, and we found this to be a perfect place for lunch. And, as we're leaving Olympic Provisions after our delicious lunch, we met a very nice young lady who looked familiar. That nice lady happened to be Tobin Heath!

Reviewed 8 May 2017

I'm a foodie tourist I had to try it all...

$16 CHOUCROUTE GARNIE: tasty kielbasa, brilliant bratwurst, gourmet frankfurter, delicious fried ham, braised cabbage immersed with bacon, roasted baby potatoes, and accompanied by marvelous grain mustard. Everything in that bowl was amazing. I did order a side of bread, I love my carbs and love making mini sausage sandwiches.

The kitchen is very open, grab a seat to the rightside of the bar if you want to see all the action. I watched a gal in the back spend 15 minutes expertly carving up some fresh thick bacon. Hipster chef was sauteing some shrimps and mussels to in some heavenly buttery sauce. I think all the sausages are made in house...

...I forgot to try their salamis...dang it! Next time!