“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of Little Bird Bistro

Little Bird Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Bird Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #68 of 4,673 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: in between OAK & PINE on 6TH AVENUE
Transit: The Green and Yellow MAX lines stop directly across the street. The following bus lines stop within a block: 4,8,9,17,20,31,32,33,35,36,44,54,94,99.
Reviewed July 26, 2017

Looking forward to a special meal with my wife and Little Bird did
not disappoint. From the warm welcome we received to the friendly
service we knew we made the right choice. The meal was memorable
both from the visual component and the wonderful flavors.
Can't wait to return for the next celebration.

Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

The place looks great and the tartare I was incredible. I really enjoyed my meal with 5 close friends, but for a week after our brunch there we were still talking about how the menu seemed to be in a different language and how the staff was a bit over the top trying to sell their food to us with fancy terms and explaining every little detail about the meal. I imagine if you're into the finer little details like that you will really enjoy the service, but that's just not our style and we were left giggling a little. Again, the food was amazing, and the place is great. I'd go back with a better understanding of what to expect. Maybe I will be educated a little.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

This is a more upscale restaurant offering fancier food selections with a very cool vibe. We made a reservation and walked right in on a Tuesday night. Try one of their handcrafted sodas and their fried chicken coq au vin was great. My friend nearly fell over with how good the fois gras was. We would definitely come back

Reviewed July 19, 2017

When in Portland, we usually stop by here for a meal. This last time, we sat in the bar during happy hour, which was even better.

I usually get the burger (love it), and my wife gets the charcuterie plate (always new and interesting items on it). this outing didn't disappoint.

great food, fun little bistro.

1  Thank Alex T
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Wow, this place was a great late-night find! Needed dinner after 10 p.m., and with quite a few places stopping dinner service, we gave this a try. A quiet little restaurant downtown, but with a kitchen that serves a varied and sophisticated late-night menu. I had a fantastic $6 brie-stuffed burger. Juicy and a great mix of flavors. My son had a squash dish that was very light, with unexpected textures. Had a platter of fresh, plump oysters with excellent condiments. Also, some very nice mixed drinks. I will definitely be back when I return to Portland.