All reviews front desk rose garden within a mile radius keurig coffee maker free shuttle across the river room service self parking comfortable beds lloyd center hotel shuttle shuttle service very nice hotel hotel restaurant few blocks the pearl downtown
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Staying here while my husband has a professional conference at the nearby Oregon Convention Center.

The hotel is very clean and the staff is excellent. The restaurant is good and the pool, which is treated with salt water, is lovely.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kfd819
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thanks for staying and taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The hotel check-in was super quick easy and pleasant-we received some complimentary bottles of water because we are club members.
Our room was large, clean, and sufficiently air conditioned as Portland is experiencing quite a heat wave. Our bathroom though a bit small was very clean and more than adequate. The hotel buffet breakfast which we had on our last morning in Portland was quite good. There are many lovely small and very good restaurants nearby (within walking distance) of which we tried several! The hotel van shuttled us downtown on several occasions and the max-line is only a short walk. Hotel staff were quite pleasant and several were extremely friendly and very helpful. Vanessa and Octavio in the restaurant were super friendly and the Crown Plaza is quite fortunate To have such loyal dedicated folks on staff. We will stay here again!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us and for your informative review. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities and friendly staff. You really know how to make the best of a trip; I appreciate you pointing out the cool shops, cafes and restaurants that make Portland unique. I will enjoy sharing your comments with the team.

Reviewed July 29, 2018

I booked this place because I was attending an event at the convention center. The place is conveniently located and mostly clean and nice but I had the worst experience with the staff at the restaurant. It took so long to get seated for breakfast and when we finally sat most of the food was gone and it took a long time to get more food and items in the buffet area. it was 8 am, the buffet was not over at all. Also, the selection was not good at all. Next time I will stay the Pearl District even though it is a drive to the convention center.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

My apologies to this guest as the service described is out of the ordinary and far from our standards. It is unclear from reading this review if this guest gave us the opportunity to address his concerns, and I would encourage any future guests to let us know what we can do to make it right while at the hotel.
I will of course share this review with my food service team so that we improve and make any necessary changes.
Thanks for staying.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

I booked a room here for my daughter and her fiancé while we were all in town for my other daughter's wedding. The hotel is very nice and was conveniently located to downtown, so they were able to get out and about even though they didn't have a rental car. I dropped them off and checked out everything because the reservation was in my name. This is a very nice hotel -- classic in its appointments/decorations. The room was clean, nicely decorated, and spacious. The hotel has a salt waterpool, which they said was awesome!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thanks so much for allowing us to host your family we are glad they enjoyed their stay. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

We just enjoyed an overnight stay before our trip to Anchorage Alaska at the Crowne Plaza in downtown Portland OR.
It may look a little dated from the outside but from the inside it is a very nice place. Our room was spacious, bright and clean. Personnel went out of their way to make us feel welcome, provided suggestions on where to go and what to do during this short stay and made sure that the shuttle was available. I like Portland and plan on coming back and I know that I will stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Zygmunt L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Portland-Downtown Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you for stopping by before heading up north. I am thrilled that you had a great stay and that you enjoyed my staff, they are true service professionals.