All reviewsportland airportshuttle servicebusiness travelnext morningnice hotelrental caran early morning flightclean roomsfitness centerwould stay here againcascade stationtop floornice stayconvenient locationfront desk staffhgilobby
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Excellent choice while working in metro Portland. Convenient to airport and OK drive into downtown. Very accommodating and helpful staff. Above average restaurant and staff is very sensitive to personal preferences and dietary needs (like needing well cooked vegetables).

1  Thank U9536OAdavidt
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review and for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed May 15, 2018

Close to PDX, very clean and friendly staff. A little disappointed the restaurant wasn't open. Hopefully next visit.
They were a little more expensive than other hotels, but it's worth the extra money for the quality.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the review! Our restaurant is open for breakfast seven days a week and dinner is available Monday through Friday. I appreciate the kind review and hope you stay with us next time!

Reviewed May 13, 2018

The customer service was excellent and the room was clean comfortable and quiet. I had a great night sleep before flying out on a business trip. Hotel is a bit of far from food compared to other hotels but worth it to be out of the traffic and noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review. We do have your standard fast food options near by and some other independent restaurants(along with our in-house restaurant, serving breakfast 7 days a week and dinner Monday through Friday). As you said there are some great options at Cascade Station which is about three miles and worth the drive for a great variety.
We hope to see you next time you are in Portland for business!

Reviewed May 3, 2018

A very open lobby awaits you. Very nice decor and relaxed atmosphere. Rooms are the basic room but clean and comfortable. We did not use the restaurant or have breakfast there but it looked nice and people were having dinner with wine and beer. The shuttle was very prompt and efficient even at 4:30am! We will stay here again when doing early morning airport departures.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Had a reservation for 3 nights (5/7-5/10) and due to some changes with work I needed to move my check in date to 5/8. I called the hotel directly to make the change and was hung up on. I called again thinking it was a mistake the first time and this time they answer and say nothing. I’m on the phone for about 30 seconds only to hear what sounds like two females talking and giggling before I get hung up on again. I call a third time and Keke (I believe that’s her name, may be misspelled) answers. By the tone of her voice I feel like I’m interrupting something, like I’m bothering her. I explain to her what’s going on, let her know about the prior hang ups and rudely transfers me to some Hilton corporate number where someone who seems like they’re reading off of a script is trying to help me. She doesn’t even tell me she’s transferring me. No thank you. I did Keke a favor and cancelled my reservation completely and booked elsewhere. I’ll be one less person she has to deal with.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank gustavoahumada
HGI01, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Thank you for submitting your review. I sincerely apologize for this interaction (or lack of) that you had with our front desk associate. This is definitely not the impression we want our Hilton guests to have of our hotel and staff. It definitely sounds like we need to do more training on phone etiquette and guest service. I am sorry that you cancelled your reservation but can understand your frustration. I hope that you will continue to stay with Hilton Hotels!