“Unique and delicious!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Lardo is a fabulous spot in Portland and we try not to missit when we go there. The Bahn Mi, Vietnamese sandwich is our favorite, but the Korean barbeque sa dwhicj is a close second
Our daughter prefers simpler fair, the tuna melt. The plain fries are among the two best fries in the world according to our taste buds. .any prefect the dirty fries, but we enjoy the plain ones. To accompany this feast, Lardo has innumerable beers on tap to enjoy.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

After a long bar hopping afternoon, and poundin 12% sour beers at Cascade Taproom, I needed some sustenance. Lardo turned out to be the closest decent spot that could serve me a fatty delicious meal to countebalance my previous libations. I had a an amazing sandwich with a side of salt/vinegar pork rinds. I can't stress how essential the pork rinds were to the overall experience, which honestly is what I look for in a good casual restaurant. That said, you should go there... like... now!

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have read reviews on Lardo for years, but it has no parking and I thought parking would be difficult. We went on a weekday and it wasn't. On the day we went the ambiance and clientele were pure Portland. We had people from two different tables ask us if it was our first time, and offered help with our choices. Both people told us that whatever we ordered we would like so much we would always order the same thing. We split a JFK to PHL and they were right. It was so good I would go back for it in a second, and would be afraid to order anything else. If you want a delicious, two hands, elbows on the table sandwich with a laid back vibe, this is the place.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious, inexpensive, fast, gorgeous, filling, fun, loved every bite. This is a local favourite, a little out of the way but so worth the drive.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

We were blown away by the deliciousness of this place!!! The dirty fries are a MUST and the on tap root beer is fantastic. Portions were generous and the food kind blowingly awesome. Our only complaint is that we didn’t come until our last night in Portland!!! Would definitely return!