“Fun and different!”

Cuisines: Indian
Description: An amazing place recently opened! Do add as soon as you can
Description: An amazing place recently opened! Do add as soon as you can
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

We wanted to get in to Pok Pok down the street but there was 1 1/2 hr. wait! So got in long line here which was ok because it took us 20 minutes to google the items on the menu! No clue what we were getting in to! Everything we ordered was delicious! Friendly wait staff. No plastic cups for water...serve yourself in metal cups. Display of probably 50 different spices to touch and feel...They want the customer to know about their food. The East Indian movie playing on Wall was hysterical bad acting. Loved our evening there.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

The food was excellent as well. Who ever heard of refills on your chai tea latte? This was great because it was awesome tea. Also the food was great. The staff was very helpful. There was some sort of stuffed roll that was really good. Not sure of the name, but I bet the waiter can tell you what it was!

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I was in Portland for work and this place was highly recommended by my friends. So, went there for dinner. The menu has good Indian food options. Place was also nice. I had chaat and chicken curry. Tea was also very good.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Good Indian food cooked by local staff fresh and crisp highly recommended but surprisingly no Bollywood music

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Ate there at the recommendation of a friends friend. The vibe was good as we walked in but it soon devolved secondary to obnoxious fake wannabe hipsters pushing gringo Indian food. The food was bland and service was slow. My wife asked for naan and was told they did not have any but the had something similar and it was naan. I asked for mixed pickles and the order taker lot at me funny.

I liked the concept but the execution was poor.
If the food was better this would be a great place.

A great concept but needs more work