“A great variety of beers”
Review of The BeerMongers

The BeerMongers
Ranked #34 of 219 Nightlife in Portland
More attraction details
Owner description: The BeerMongers is a bottleshop/beer bar. We have 8 rotating taps featuring the best beers available in Oregon. We stock over 550 beer and ciders in bottles and cans. Our packaged beer is cold and ready to drink on site for no additional charge or to go. We host events often featuring beer and cider makers from around the world. Check out our website for more details on up coming events. Cheers.
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

We met some friends here for a few drinks. It's a very friendly bar with a great variety of bottled beers available as well as a selection of draft beers on tap. Good cider is also available.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Nice place with knowledgeable staff, the beers on the flight were ok to mediocre. They claim to have a 1000 variety of beers. Easy to find location with very little parking. quiet a few locals seems to frequent this place so I am sure it has something going for it. I personally was let down. There are better.....

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Huge selection of beers and the staff will help choose the right brew for you. It is a short trip from the Convention center area on the 70 bus.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

My friend and I stopped by BeerMongers on our way out of town to pick up some bottles to bring home to Florida...and their bottle selection is awesome!! Found some great stuff that we can't get here on the east coast. Will definitely spend more time here next time I'm in PDX.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 29, 2014

Went here with some friends again because it was kinda late and we knew APEX, which is across the street, would be open later. The beer line-up here was awesome. They have rare beers that I hardly ever see at taprooms. I had a Pliney the Younger from Russian River Brewing and a bourbon barrel aged stout from Epic Brewing and both were absolutely fantastic. Definitely check this place out if you are a beer lover like me.