Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Beer's world

This place is a must if you like beer! Casual and informal place, easy to have talk with costumers... read more

Reviewed October 25, 2017
AgNeSeSaP
Cressa, Italy
via mobile
Excellent bottle shop with great drafts on tap

I was completely enamored with this place after originally just wanting to pop in for a glance... read more

Reviewed December 7, 2016
TremontRaven
Cleveland, Ohio

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Portland
from US$99.00
from US$69.00
from US$60.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

We met some friends here for a few drinks. It's a very friendly bar with a great variety of bottled beers available as well as a selection of draft beers on tap. Good cider is also available.

Reviewed October 13, 2015

Nice place with knowledgeable staff, the beers on the flight were ok to mediocre. They claim to have a 1000 variety of beers. Easy to find location with very little parking. quiet a few locals seems to frequent this place so I am sure it has something going for it. I personally was let down. There are better.....

Reviewed June 21, 2015

Huge selection of beers and the staff will help choose the right brew for you. It is a short trip from the Convention center area on the 70 bus.

Reviewed June 8, 2015

My friend and I stopped by BeerMongers on our way out of town to pick up some bottles to bring home to Florida...and their bottle selection is awesome!! Found some great stuff that we can't get here on the east coast. Will definitely spend more time here next time I'm in PDX.

Reviewed October 29, 2014

Went here with some friends again because it was kinda late and we knew APEX, which is across the street, would be open later. The beer line-up here was awesome. They have rare beers that I hardly ever see at taprooms. I had a Pliney the Younger from Russian River Brewing and a bourbon barrel aged stout from Epic Brewing and both were absolutely fantastic. Definitely check this place out if you are a beer lover like me.