“Wow, how fresh, delicious and different was that?!”
Review of Nudi

Nudi
Ranked #535 of 4,863 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed Nudi's, very unique birdhouse/nature decor with contemporary styling, attentive professional staff, very interesting menu, using traditional Thai recipes in a new, light , fresh and interesting way! Very stylish presentations, portions moderate, flavors very fresh!

The fried tofu was light and tasty, no sogginess, with tasty sauce and fresh cilantro. The green noodle soup was flavorful and delicately seasoned, the Mee Kati noodles were very tasty, and the Ahi-Pomelo Poke was outstanding! Draft beer was icy icy cold! We'll definitely be back!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I’m visiting my child at Reed College so I’m taking them out a lot. I feel that trip advisor needs a good button above average but below very good. I understand that we have a five star system engrained in us but in a foodie capital like Portland we need more to distinguish between eateries. Nudi is good, close to Reed, hot and filling. $6 for a cup of tea though is outrageous. So I’d give it a good rating.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Lyn D
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The presentation and taste of the food was outstanding. Service was quick and attentive. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I really enjoyed eating here. It has a cool atmosphere and the ceiling has like sparkling lights which for some reason I got a big kick out of. The clientele ranged from Professors from Reed College, to college age kids, to AARP card holders like myself. The two waitresses were cute "Fashionista's" wearing large designer glasses. I looked at the menu and I decided on a salad. The one waitress told me they were out of that particular salad and that I needed to order the "Angry Birds". I also ordered the Korean dish called Jap Chae. The angry bird salad was fantastic. They actually shaped the tempura shrimp to look like an "angry bird". So the presentation was very cool and the salad was fantastic. The Jap Chae, a vegan dish with glass noodles was very good as well. As I was looking around the restaurant, the waitress went on dinner break and I was greatly impressed with her chopstick skills. She consumed an entire bowl of noodles in no time flat, but looked elegant doing it. Then it was straight back to work for her. This is a fun restaurant good for families, dates, meetings, etc. I purchased a gift certificate for my brother and his wife so they could enjoy the restaurant too. In paraphrasing an old Buddhist prayer for Nudi, "May their restaurant be safe from Tigers" I highly recommend eating here.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

This place fills up fast so we went early without a reservation. 4 of us for dinner. Outstanding fusion food of the highest order. Set in a simple strip mall area near Reed College. About 12 tables. Perfectly prepared sauces, noodles, and freshest of vegetables. Highly recommended

Date of visit: May 2017