“Dinner and drinks ”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Pub
Neighbourhood: Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League
Neighbourhood: Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful first experience at Kay’s. The food was wonderful, my husband had a burger and I had their burrito. The whiskey selection and bar/drink menu is amazing. Really enjoyed their old fashion. We will be back.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I've walked buy this place a few times and didn't go inside to drink here until this past week. I was impressed by the decor and the vibe this place has. There is a great mural on the wall that told me that this place has been around for quite a while. Way back to the 1930's in fact.

The bar was totally filled/ every stool had someone parked on it. Finding a place to sit during Happy hour was the bif challenge. I manage to find a spot at the very last booth in back.

Outside the place there is some worked being don on the sidewalk. Which had me thinking maybe not many people would be dropping in here with that going on. No, they come in here and fill the joint to the gills.

I ordered an evolution Porter for only $3.75 during Happy Hour and thought it was a very GREAT porter. So fantastic tasting. I sure will have that again.

Happy Hour is 2-6 PM here at Kay's. And believe me this place is well worth a visit.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Good snacks and sandwich’s. Happy hour Monday through Friday from. 2-6.
Lovely little dive bar in Sellwood.

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

This is a nice old pub located in Selwood area of Portland. Great pub fare and brews. I had the garlic siracha wings and a marionberry cider. Excellent snack or lunch.

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

My boys and I ate there last night ,we are in the bar ,which by the way their happy hour last till 7 pm which is great, the appetizers were fantastic we had 7 of them and there wasn't a disappointment in any of the food there , the price was great as well (As long as you eat in the bar) Every time I come to Bend I plan on eating there

1  Thank leonardg64