“Good for lunch”

Ranked #158 of 4,861 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Northwest favorite since 1960. Our 25 locally owned Elmer's Restaurants take pride in their communities and source local, farm-fresh ingredients.
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Near the airport, this is a lovely place for lunch. Great coffee, attentive service. I had the Northwestern skillet which was delicious, full of veggies and very tasty. Wife had a BLT and liked it too. Would have given it a five except that the men’s room sorely needed servicing. Go here for an inexpensive good meal.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here. The food was great and the service was excellent. I would advise everyone to try it.

Date of visit: September 2018
Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Morning David,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visits to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again soon!

Kolten Lindsey
Online Media Manager
Elmer's Restaurants, Inc.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I was cheerfully greeted by the hostess who was helping a customer through the doors and to her car. I was staying at the hotel next door and wanted a lite but late lunch. The last time I ate at an Elmer's in another city was not pleasant and both my husband and I was ill. But I took a chance and was very pleasantly surprised by the service, décor, cleanliness and the meal. I had a skillet dish that was very tasty and just the right portion. The only drawback was the sparse menu of desserts. The server (Jaysha) was personable, efficient, and knowledgeable. She answered my questions and gave me excellent suggestions. If ever in the area again, I will certainly stop for a meal.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Food was good service was ok. Very noisy then a group of 9 young men were seated next to us and the were almost yelling we asked the hostess if she could ask them to tone it down some she just walked away

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We went to Elmer's after seeing the great reviews. The clerk at the hotel also said it was very good. We were impressed. The food was excellent.My husband had the prime rib and I had seafood. He also had the yellow bowl salad and I had a cup of chowder. Both were delicious.
Service was also great! Alicia was very good as was Desirae who also helped us. We will definitely go back if we are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Kolten L, Guest Relations Manager at Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Afternoon Barbara,

We truly thank you for your feedback and are glad to see you enjoyed your visit to Elmer’s. We love hearing from our Guests and we send each review directly to the restaurant management to be seen. Hope to see you again next time you're in the area!

Kolten Lindsey
Online Media Manager
Elmer's Restaurants, Inc.

Been to Elmer's Restaurant - Parkrose? Share your experiences!