“Tasty with fresh ingredients”

Flying Elephants at Fox Tower
Ranked #202 of 4,652 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Drop by Flying Elephants at Fox Tower for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Enjoy our outdoor seating overlooking Director Park. Browse our great selection of sassy gift cards, candy, wine & chocolates from around the globe.
Reviewed April 26, 2017

A Small place with several things to choice from soups, salads and a special chicken enchilda. I decided to try the special and delicious plus with vegetables and a small Caesar salad Wow" The servers are friendly and patient with newcomers so many decisions to choice from! get there early to avoid the crowd around 11ish is good.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things! This little elephants is in the perfect place and has all the light snacking and lunch needs! Same flawless quality as all the rest. Amazing!!

Reviewed April 10, 2017

While some may think this place is pricey, you can pick and choose what you want to pay for when you feel it's worth it. For me, I was visiting Portland and had a really bad head cold, so I was craving soup and something more along the lines of 'healthy' comfort food. The menu at Flying Elephants definitely fit the bill! It was just what I needed to ward off some of the stuffiness and get some food in my belly, without weighing me down.

Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite place during the week to go for a work lunch. It's also a wonderful place to get an early dinner before seeing a show at the Schnitzer or the performing arts Center.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

A terrific take out destination in the heart of downtown. Food is very good.,made each day with high quality ingredients.