“Lunchtime”

Price range: US$7 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Drop by Flying Elephants at Fox Tower for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Enjoy our outdoor seating overlooking Director Park. Browse our great selection of sassy gift cards, candy, wine & chocolates from around the globe.
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Excellent place for lunch but you better get there early or wait until lunch crowd disperses. Fab food

Reviewed February 17, 2018

After a few days of going to Starbucks, I found this place. Friendlier, better drinks, much better pastry and just as convenient.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place for work lunches but it's a good place also to pick up a quick dinner before an event at the performing arts Center.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

First question...where is the menu??! Ha! It's those sheet there near the register! A little sad that you cannot easily find it. It also creates some confusion in front of the register!
Ok, we know what we want... order it to the relatively nice person... I say relatively, because she was polite but I could feel she was not really happy to be there. But still she gave a good service and everybody is allowed a bad day!
Food was a little long to get served... but it also means it was fresh (and tastes fresh also)

So is you are looking for a really quick snack, this might be a little long for you, but if you are just walking around and can afford a few extra minute, it's worth the wait.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I was wondering what restaurant I might wander into for lunch when I spotted Flying Elephants. I loved the deli shopping atmosphere and found a great deal of variety from salads to sandwiches to very fresh cut fruit. I tried all of those plus added in a cookie for dessert. I walked out with my little grocery bag full, found a wonderful spot in the sun and had a great lunch. Everything was really, really good.