“Extremity poor service better burgers at Burger King.”
Review of Beckie's Cafe

Beckie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2017

Went in here and waited 30 mins to be able to order the waitress then helped two table who came in after me ,I have ate here before and the food is fair nothing great I have had better burgers at burger king for three bucks there twelve bucks here.After 35 mins I got up and walked out.Perhaps its was because I was wearing a fireman's shirt and they do not like all of the fire fighter in the area right now who knows ,all I can say is never again will I waste my time to stop here.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a long day visiting crater lake. Delicious meal! Best burgers. Fabulous onion rings. So full that we decided to order their famous huckleberry pie to go. Highly recommend. Very fast friendly service without feeling rushed. Dont pass this by .

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We got to crater lake early in the morning and planned to eat at Annie's Creek on the way out but it is closed for the season. Needing coffee and breakfast we were thrilled to find Beckies on 62 in Union Creek. The breakfast omelets were great and they did not skimp on anything. We also splurged and ordered a cinnamon bun to split---- it could have been split eight ways! We wound up taking most of it with us. Good service and their pies must be something special because at least half a dozen folk came in to buy one while we were there.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Enjoying dinner and breakfast at Beckie's was a highlight of our visit to Crater Lake National Park and staying at Union Creek Resort.
The cafe is right across the highway from the cabins at Union Creek, so it was incredibly handy to grab breakfast before heading out or stop after a long day for a great dinner.
We both opted for Ranch Chicken sandwiches with sweet potato fries. The sandwiches were delicious but those fries! Best ever, and we love sweet potato fries. So much food that we took a slice of Huckleberry pie back to the room with us to split later.
The next morning for breakfast I ordered a stack of three pancakes. The waitress gave me fair warning: Our breakfasts are really big, I want to warn you. Ignoring this advice I stuck with my order and when that stack of flapjacks arrived I was stunned. In fact, I never take pictures of food but I had to take a photo of those incredible pancakes. They were just as tasty and they looked, and only $6.75. What a bargain!
For dinner that night we got a patty melt and burger with bleu cheese. Both wonderful, but again the sweet potato fries were fabulous.
Beckie's was super busy every time we visited, but the wait staff hustled and made sure everyone was taken care of. Most impressive service.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

We had been told by many people if you are in this area you have to stop. So on a recent drive from Bend to Ashland, we did stop for lunch. It was quirky but a great local spot. We loved our shared huckleberry piece of pie so much that we stopped on our way home to get two pieces to go.