“Fantastic”

Beckie's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Prospect
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! Had to wait a bit for a table but it was worth it. We all had great food and super friendly service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

We enjoyed sandwiches and the most delicious pie we have enjoyed in such a long time.
The waitress was exceptional and friendly. Will return again.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

Went in here and waited 30 mins to be able to order the waitress then helped two table who came in after me ,I have ate here before and the food is fair nothing great I have had better burgers at burger king for three bucks there twelve bucks here.After 35 mins I got up and walked out.Perhaps its was because I was wearing a fireman's shirt and they do not like all of the fire fighter in the area right now who knows ,all I can say is never again will I waste my time to stop here.

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Stopped in after a long day visiting crater lake. Delicious meal! Best burgers. Fabulous onion rings. So full that we decided to order their famous huckleberry pie to go. Highly recommend. Very fast friendly service without feeling rushed. Dont pass this by .

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We got to crater lake early in the morning and planned to eat at Annie's Creek on the way out but it is closed for the season. Needing coffee and breakfast we were thrilled to find Beckies on 62 in Union Creek. The breakfast omelets were great and they did not skimp on anything. We also splurged and ordered a cinnamon bun to split---- it could have been split eight ways! We wound up taking most of it with us. Good service and their pies must be something special because at least half a dozen folk came in to buy one while we were there.