All reviews best westerns burger king fast food movie theater stay at this hotel again shari's restaurant room was clean a great stay waffles hot tub hot breakfast we've stayed front desk clerk a nice place to stay the main highway easy access fresh fruit
Reviewed June 4, 2016

I've been all around the world and stayed in motels and 5 Star Hotels. The Best Western Rama in Redmond, Oregon is a gem. Rooms are tastefully decorated. The parking lot and grounds are immaculate. Everything works(!) as in A/C, high-speed internet wi-fi and all amenities. The complimentary breakfast is great quality buffet including scrambled eggs, sausages, omelettes, waffles, juices, coffees, cereals . . . it's huge! But the best part is the staff. They are friendly and professional and honestly, they were super kind to my elderly mother. I love this hotel. It's not a motel, it's a full on lovely hotel. I will never stay anyplace else when I visit Central Oregon. Five Stars! Thank you.

Room Tip: Any room. I've stayed in 2 so far and both were great.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank KTing2014
bwredmond_gm, General Manager at Best Western Plus Rama Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments! We are all delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience during your recent stay with us, and we appreciate you sharing that on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Excellent location in central Redmond, Or. Service is excellent and the bed was very comfortable. Good quality breakfast and they provided extra coffee for my room at my request. We only stay at Best Western and have earned enough points to get nights free.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2016

This was a nice place to stay would stay again but when full service is not available ( hot tub out of service ) a reduced charge should be offered. Staff were pleasant , liked the road condition info. offered on tv in cafeteria

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 23, 2016

After checking in the clerk offered to tape my receipt to my door or I could come back and pick it up, I told her she could tape it to the door. By the next morning there still was not a receipt on the door so I went to the desk and asked for it, the clerk who was different, her name was Amy, told me they didn't do that sort of thing... then said nothing, I asked if I could get my receipt and she was very rude and printed it for me and read it before she handed it to me, I told her how much it should be and she told me she was just checking to see why there was a one cent charge and just handed it to me, very poor customer service on her part. She must be who checked us in when we stayed here I believe three yrs ago. The room seemed clean but my daughter who cleans for a living noticed the door knobs and faucets hadn't been wiped down, I would not have noticed that myself.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank dunpaintn
Reviewed May 22, 2016

Lobby and common areas were great but the actual rooms were in very poor condition. The need to be gutted and fixed up. The staff was good and professional but the rooms do not come up the Best Western Plus standards, in my opinion.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple