“Only River front dining in Reedsport”
Review of Schooner Inn Cafe

Schooner Inn Cafe
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsport
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Excellent choice if you want an amazing view of the Umpqua River, boats and wildlife. Excellent food! My favorite is the Hawaiian Shrimp Salad, My husband's favorite is the turkey bacon grilled. We have never had a bad experience at the Schooner! We Love it and the view!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

EVERYTHING IS HOME MADE IN THIS RESTAURANT. We were pleased with both the quality and the quantity of food. Plus there is a river view from every table.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

My girlfriend and I came here for a lunch to be able to sit outside on the deck.. Yes, we got to...Had a lovely sandwich and served very nicely.. Our server was a bit slow but it was ok because we got to watch fishermen coming in with their catch of the day. Perfect day perfect meal and entertainment to boot.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Right on the river, it's relaxing to gaze out at the water. We had salads and chowder. Very tasty
. My Cobb Salad was one of the best I have ever enjoyed. Good service from an English lady.

Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Just moved here and needed a place to eat. The Dungeness crab melt was very good, but the warm German potato salad was not. The salads do look awesome and will come back to try desserts.
You need a friendlier waitress. Shirley was grumpy.
Had to wait a while to get service, so give yourself plenty of time