“Summer Festival 2018”

Shilo Inn Suites - Salem
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, quality without the cost. The exercise room was not available during this visit, the hot tub was nice. The staff at the desk were pleasant and polite. The location was close to the interstate, near a great restaurant, and yet quiet and nice. No Smoking with no smell was absolutely GREAT. We enjoyed the square dance festival and still had a nice place to rest and sleep.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Shilo Inn Suites - Salem

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

If you're broke cool. Oh yeah they do have a Sauna if you can get the door open that's falling off. Pee-pool? You betcha! Looks like a wookie had a bath in there. The staff was very nice although I'm pretty sure they were aware of their surroundings. They found us a place to park our diesel so it wouldn't get towed or broken into. I loved this beautiful State, however that toilet looks like Bakersfield.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights during a conference and found my room to be clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were warm and friendly. I did not have their breakfast, but the coffee was fresh and tasted great. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Very polite, very helpful pleasure to work with. I appreciated all she did ,kudos to her talk to her on the phone had handicapped people with me she was very helpful in accommodating them and us and their needs and their needs she is very very good

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Lstof2
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Room is clean but kind of beat up. If you don't smoke you will hate this place. People smoke in the stair wells and at open doors. Their are a lot of tweeters so make sure you lock your car. I usually can find something to eat at a free breakfast but this one is poor at best .

Room Tip: I don't know how the other rooms are but my room has been smoked in recently
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kencolley1958
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed in a handicap room with 2 queen beds in Salem, OR. The room was mostly clean and well equipped with a small refrigerator, small microwave, and a 2-cup coffee maker. Even had a sink on the "kitchenette counter." Nice large table for laptop and a large roomy bathroom. The shower was very well equipped with a lot of grab bars and pleanty of towels. The showerhead fixture was adequate, nothing to write home to mom about though. (A rain shower head would be nice though). However, my wife liked that the room came with an iron and ironing board and she was impressed that the hair blow dryer was so very powerful for such a compact size.
What I disliked about the room was the beds were very firm and this Shilo Inn didn't have any mattress pads or toppers to improve the bed's comfort level. Also, the pillows were small and not enough of them. Also, the large mirror above the kitchenette was very dusty and was most noticeable at night when only the recessed lights in front of that mirror were turned on. Obviously not cleaned nearly often enough.
Considering the Shilo Inn is among the cheaper priced hotels in Salem, it was definitely worth what we paid for it. However, the firm bed issue will probably dissuade me from staying there again. I have back pain issues and the hard beds didn't help matters any.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The night shift lady was awesome got me into a room quickly,,, we had the best ever experience on our vacation! The room was awesome and very quiet ,, We come from Az and had no idea we would be stopping in Salem! The night lady answered our call and provided a very warm attitude.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Salem hotels
3.2 km away
0.3 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#11 of 24 in Salem

Been to Shilo Inn Suites - Salem? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Shilo Inn Suites - Salem

Address: 3304 Market St NE, Salem, OR 97301-1818
Region: United States > Oregon > Salem
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Salem
Price Range: $113 - $167 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Shilo Inn Suites - Salem 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Shilo Inn Suites - Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Shilo Inn Salem Hotel Salem