US$219
BestWestern.com
US$155
US$130
ComfortInn
All reviewsmake your own wafflesbiscuits and gravybeds were comfortablecontinental breakfastgreat place to staylarge roomstayed one nightindoor poolgreat roomexercise roomcouchmicrowavecerealpetchain
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

If you're broke cool. Oh yeah they do have a Sauna if you can get the door open that's falling off. Pee-pool? You betcha! Looks like a wookie had a bath in there. The staff was very nice although I'm pretty sure they were aware of their surroundings. They found us a place to park our diesel so it wouldn't get towed or broken into. I loved this beautiful State, however that toilet looks like Bakersfield.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights during a conference and found my room to be clean and comfortable. The front desk staff were warm and friendly. I did not have their breakfast, but the coffee was fresh and tasted great. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mariefm9
Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Very polite, very helpful pleasure to work with. I appreciated all she did ,kudos to her talk to her on the phone had handicapped people with me she was very helpful in accommodating them and us and their needs and their needs she is very very good

Stayed: May 2017
2  Thank Lstof2
Reviewed April 18, 2017

Room is clean but kind of beat up. If you don't smoke you will hate this place. People smoke in the stair wells and at open doors. Their are a lot of tweeters so make sure you lock your car. I usually can find something to eat at a free breakfast but this one is poor at best .

Room Tip: I don't know how the other rooms are but my room has been smoked in recently
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank kencolley1958
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We stayed in a handicap room with 2 queen beds in Salem, OR. The room was mostly clean and well equipped with a small refrigerator, small microwave, and a 2-cup coffee maker. Even had a sink on the "kitchenette counter." Nice large table for laptop and a large roomy bathroom. The shower was very well equipped with a lot of grab bars and pleanty of towels. The showerhead fixture was adequate, nothing to write home to mom about though. (A rain shower head would be nice though). However, my wife liked that the room came with an iron and ironing board and she was impressed that the hair blow dryer was so very powerful for such a compact size.
What I disliked about the room was the beds were very firm and this Shilo Inn didn't have any mattress pads or toppers to improve the bed's comfort level. Also, the pillows were small and not enough of them. Also, the large mirror above the kitchenette was very dusty and was most noticeable at night when only the recessed lights in front of that mirror were turned on. Obviously not cleaned nearly often enough.
Considering the Shilo Inn is among the cheaper priced hotels in Salem, it was definitely worth what we paid for it. However, the firm bed issue will probably dissuade me from staying there again. I have back pain issues and the hard beds didn't help matters any.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family