“Classic dive bar with friendly staff”
Review of Rosebud cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rosebud cafe
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Scappoose
Reviewed March 23, 2018

New ownership. Come support this establishment. They work hard to get a variety of live music. We are regulars here and love it. The steak rocks.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

My hamburger was pretty good but they left out the bacon I ordered. They had live music and in my opinion it was too loud. The singer was pretty good. The service was very slow. My waiter was very nice though. Decor was very dated and cheap.

Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

We visited the Rosebud Cafe on a Saturday night and had a great night! The food was delicious, served quickly and with a smile on her face. The staff did a great job of checking on us throughout the night and kept our glasses full. The band was great. Not too loud and music was fabulous. We have a new favorite spot! Check it out. It feels like a place “where everyone knows your name.”

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

A group of us stopped by on Friday night to listen to the live music and have some dinner. For many of us it was the first time here and we were pleasantly surprised. From what we heard, they had made some pretty big changes to the interior layout and opened it up quite a bit. The acoustics for the band was excellent. I had the chicken breast burger (really good and not deep fried but sautéed). Wife had the quiche which she said was very tasty. One person had the lasagna which was also very good and a couple had quesadillas which they also liked. Couple of us had the "bottomless fries". While they were hot and not too greasy, they just didn't quite have the crispness that I was hoping for. The service was spot on and the prices were very reasonable. Give it a try!

2  Thank John P
Reviewed February 1, 2017

The food was good and the service was great. Fair prices too.
The new folks have somehow gotten rid of the awful cigarette smell that kept me away from the previous Wayside restaurant. It is now fresh and clean and an appealing place to eat. I wish them well! It's nice to have a new restaurant choice in town.

1  Thank Pamela F