“Nice Stop for your Sweet Tooth”
Review of Bamford Bakeshop

Bamford Bakeshop
Ranked #8 of 29 Restaurants in Scappoose
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Description: Welcome to Bamford Bakeshop. We are a full service retail bakery and bistro specializing in Wedding Cakes, Cakes, & European Style Pastries.
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I stopped in for a morning snack and was not disappointed. Very friendly and helpful staff members were serving some excellent breakfast items. The place was busy, but the wait was short. I tried a fruit custard tart, which was delicious. I will definitely visit the Bamford Bakeshop again the next time I am in Scappoose. A couple blocks off the main highway through town, East on Columbia Avenue.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

I totally disagree with the review by the buy from Portland who sounded like a culinary wannabe expert. The pastries are terrific. Highlights - cinnamon rolls. The apple fritters are very light instead of the typical heavy things that stay in your stomach all day. The Westerner breakfast sandwich was very flavorful (loved the melted cheese) and you'll have to try the chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Very cheerful service and the owner loves her work.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

I must have visited later in the day, because selection was LIMITED. But, the space is super cute and the cinnamon rolls I got were pretty yummy. I think the cinnamon rolls were $4-5 each.

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Newer bakery in scappoose oregon. I went there to try something sweet and ended up getting a turkey sandwich and chicken noodle soup. Both were very good, price was good the product. I had a dark chocolate drizzled croissant....delicious!
I would definately go back

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

The crossaint sandwich is fabulous. Quaint place to enjoy breakfast or lunch. The owners are great and the service is wonderful.