“delicious bake goods”
Review of Bamford Bakeshop

Bamford Bakeshop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Scappoose
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Description: Welcome to Bamford Bakeshop. We are a full service retail bakery and bistro specializing in Wedding Cakes, Cakes, & European Style Pastries.
Reviewed September 4, 2018

Delicious bake goods, especially the cinnamon rolls. Would love to try everything here, but trying to watch my sugar intake. Went for waffle wednesday and the strawberry waffle with banana and Nutella was delicious. So great to have a good bakery close by.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 24, 2018

I recently moved into the area. While helping unpack, one of my friends brought a delicious bag from Bamford containing the MOST INSANELY DELICIOUS ham and cheese croissants. Seriously.....to die for. You know, the kind where the ham and cheese are baked in.....and sometimes the cheese melts onto the baking sheet so you have that oozy, baked cheese crusted onto the bottom? Incredible. HOWEVER, I've stopped in at least 10 times since - they don't have the croissants, claim they rarely make them and have no set schedule so we'd all know when to come in.....sad and disappointing.

The apple fritters are decent (huge in size but nothing super special about the flavor), the maple bars are good, the other doughnuts are fine. But I can get basically the same doughnuts anywhere (including Fred Meyer). The shop is nice, the employees super nice - but the one thing that sets them apart from ANYWHERE else are the croissants they apparently don't want to bake. (PS - they've been asked by several people I know to bake the croissants more than every once in a blue moon - they just shrug their shoulders and say they never know if they're going to make them until the owners have the ingredients brought in. Too bad.)

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Best bear claw I’ve ever had. Now I crave them all the time. Cute shop. Huge selection too. It’s hard to make it in a small town and I hope Bamford makes it because they’re a great asset to Scappoose.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 53JoanneHaley
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I stopped in for a morning snack and was not disappointed. Very friendly and helpful staff members were serving some excellent breakfast items. The place was busy, but the wait was short. I tried a fruit custard tart, which was delicious. I will definitely visit the Bamford Bakeshop again the next time I am in Scappoose. A couple blocks off the main highway through town, East on Columbia Avenue.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank OregonOpus
Reviewed March 19, 2018

I totally disagree with the review by the buy from Portland who sounded like a culinary wannabe expert. The pastries are terrific. Highlights - cinnamon rolls. The apple fritters are very light instead of the typical heavy things that stay in your stomach all day. The Westerner breakfast sandwich was very flavorful (loved the melted cheese) and you'll have to try the chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Very cheerful service and the owner loves her work.

Date of visit: March 2018