“Good, pricey”

Brown Butter Bakery
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Scappoose
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

I got a pecan pie. It was expensive, but very good. Friendly service. We really enjoyed that pie. They held the last one until I could get there.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Every time I visited this bakery there was a low quanity of baked goods available. I went at different times early and in the afternoon. They close too early also. The products are good though.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed February 5, 2018

This place is a little off the beaten path, but worth finding. Parking is limited and the space is small, but there is room to sit and enjoy a treat. The lemon scone and mini cheesecake were scrumptious. My favorite part was the warm welcome and friendly demeanor. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Kind of hidden, but well worth the search. Scones, sweet pastries and savory! My favorite was the ham and cheese roll, made like a cinnamon roll but, yeah, you guessed it, ham and cheese.

Date of visit: July 2017