“Really Enjoyed Shredded Beef Enchiladas”

Ixtapa Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Scappoose
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 24, 2017

Four for mid week lunch.We all liked our dishes,service and
the reasonable prices for the quality and quantity of food.
Strip mall location with good parking.My lunch entree of shredded
beef enchilada was one of the best I have ever experienced.

Reviewed January 30, 2017

Always a great experience here. I had a chicken in cream sauce, delightful. Have never had bad experience here, Always friendly staff, and great food. We'll be back. It's also a great place for a group to go, very accommodating.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat Mexican food once a week and this place was the worst! Service was mediocre but food was horrific! I had steak tacos on hard shells and the steak tasted like fish! I sent the food back and they did not credit our bill. My husband had a chicken quesadilla that presented itself more as a cheese quesadilla, little chicken. The soda tasted as if the syrup had run out and the margarita tasted like it was out of a can. My heart goes out to the people of the area if they think this is how Mexican food should taste!

4  Thank tlrecknor
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Nice family owned restaurant! We really like the food, friendly waiters and atmosphere. The waiters take time to visit with you, they keep your chips and salsa full and food is plentiful and tasty!

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Always have good food here. The service is great. I an gluten free and they have some selections that are safe for me to eat.