“Best place in Scappoose for breakfast ”

Ichabod's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Scappoose
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Ichabod’s is by far the best place I town for breakfast but if you go on the weekend you might have to wait a while for a table.

Reviewed October 27, 2017

I like the chicken fried steak. The restaurant has lots of good comfort food menu items. Service is good. On some days you have to wait for a table. But the food is always worth the wait

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is our go-to place for a great breakfast. We have never been disappointed. We have taken out of town guest there, base we know what to expect.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Stopped in for breakfast, and had an OK meal. Didn't expect to get a helping of hash browns along side of the corned beef hash I ordered with my eggs. Just too many potatoes on the plate for me. Coffee was typical restaurant brew, which is hardly what one expected from a place so close to coffee trendy Portland. Service was average for a busy morning crows when we arrived. It is what it is, a small town strip mall diner.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Pass this place by when you pass through this town. I guess if you are not local they do not care for your business. Food was fine but they put the check on the table after placing the food and then never came by to refill the drinks or see how we were doing. I even tried to get the waitress attention with no luck. They were not very busy, the blonde wasn't even waiting tables. I guess she was just not interested in moving her butt to help anyone. Drive past and eat in Portland or St. Helens.

1  Thank ron1960