“Bare bones, but the food is great”

Guadalajara Taco Shop
Ranked #44 of 119 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Not much good Mexican food on the North Oregon Coast, but this place is the exception. It's not much to look at, but we really enjoyed our tacos and Happy Burrito. Don't miss out on the guacamole! Amazing!

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Our group had a variey of food. Enchilatas not so great. Salsa OK. Chicken nachos were very good. Tacos were cold.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I was in a hurry and looking for a take out burrito for dinner whilst on business. Clean store great menu. Food was made quickly and tasted great.

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Yesterday we ordered take-out for lunch at the Cove while we watched the 3 dozen surfers. Yummy cheese enchiladas and salsa. If you appreciate authentic Mexican food, don't miss this little gem in Seaside. Next time I'll go for the fish tacos!

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

Until two years ago I had never tried Guadalajara. I finally did and got what I ALWAYS get at Mexican places. A carne asada burrito. This is my favorite and allows me to compare all places on that dish. I will always choose Guadalajara over any other place in seaside for Mexican food.