“Better and better”
Review of Dough Dough Bakery

Dough Dough Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Seaside
Reviewed January 21, 2018

This is a fairly new business (though the owners have years of kitchen experience), and every time we've been back, we're impressed with the latest improvements. They started out as one of the best breakfast pastery bakeries on the north Oregon coast. They've added a wine bar, and lunches, and it's all really, really good. The food is creative, the people are delightful, and it's a great place to sit.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I have only tried one or two offerings from the bakery, so I am reviewing the evening wine bar more than the bakery.

Around 4 PM the restaurant changes from a bakery & coffee shop to a wine bar and small bite establishment. While the ambiance is coastal casual, the experience is top-drawer.

The wine selections are good, and the food is exceptional. The chef and sou-chef both worked at Yummy (now closed) and they bring all of their expertise to Dough Dough.

We will return for another happy hour in the near future.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Want a light scone? Try the Marrionberry scone here. Fluffy and tasty. Loaded witj plenty of marrionberries. I'll be back.

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Funky ambience, incredible pasteries, best drip coffee I've ever tasted (I don't even miss my mocha espresso, which they don't serve!) nice evening wine bar, great food, friendly owner, so nice to have something in our touristy town that is great for locals to enjoy!! We love this place and go back frequently. Try the Lemon Olee!!! Or the Bacon Brie Croissant. Only thing missing is a way for them to heat up your pastry quickly. They don't have a microwave and heat things in a small toaster oven that takes a long time! Worth it though.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

This little bakery is wonderful. On a daily basis they have a delicious variety of sweet and savory treats. Their cookies are decadent! I also special ordered an apple pie for my Mom because she said she was missing her mom's apple pie. The pie exceeded our expectations, I even ate two pieces of it and I am not "an apple pie" person. It was not like my grandmother's pie, which was to be expected, but it was excellent in its own right. I will definitely order it again when Mom's craving apple pie.

It is also a total bonus that the bakery serves coffee and espresso drinks, lunch items like soup and sandwiches and has a wine tasting and tapas night as well.

The location is perfect, too, right next to the bookstore. You can't ask for a better combination than a bakery and bookstore right next to each other right in downtown Seaside!

I am a Seaside resident and have seen businesses come and go. I hope Dough Dough is around for a long time!