“Lovely Italian spot”

Nonni's Italian Bistro
Ranked #2 of 118 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Cute little Italian Bistro specializing in Northern Italian cuisine as prepared by the owners "Nonni" as he was growing up. Beef, Veal and Pork meatballs, Lasagna, Canneloni, white bean and sausage soup and housemade Marzano Tomato Marianara, Bolgnese and Alfredo and a Risotto special daily. Fresh pasta only and house made Panna Cotta and Tiramisu for dessert. Even a steak for the beef lover. Affordable with full bar selection and great Italian wine list.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've not had a lot of luck with restaurants in Seaside, but Nonni's was really lovely. Bright and pretty, the restaurant was busy the night we were there. We sat next to the fireplace. Our server was exceptional. And, best of all, the food was wonderfully prepared. Simply delicious.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was in town for business for a week and wandering the streets looking for something different. This place looked small, but inviting. I love Italian food, but never know if it will be good or authentic. One thing I love about Seaside is most food establishments post a menu in the window so you know what to expect, foodwise and pricewise. What swayed me to go in was actually seeing the amazing plates of the folks dining close to the windows! The waitress was super attentive and informative, which I personally appreciate when out of my element. My dish was amazing and well portioned. There was also a free sample of an Italian liqueur at the end of the meal. Unfortunately, I was exhausted and feeling unwell so I didn't avail myself. However, others did and were happy. I am a bug eater, but still had food leftover for lunch the next day. A tad spendier than some options in town, but completely worthwhile and not anymore than a full on seafood restaurant. I would highly recommend going here. Feels like a great place for a date/romantic dinner/anniversary meal as well. Just saying...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our dinner at Nonni's last night, very much. Our server did a great job throughout our dinner. My wife ordered the Cannelloni; I ordered the Lasagne. The Cannelloni was a good portion, came good and hot, and was filled with a well-seasoned combination of ingredients. The Lasagne was a huge portion, with an appropriately firm cut of lasagne in the center, and enhanced by extra meaty sauce generously distributed around it. After enjoying bread, an appetizer, and a salad, neither of us was able to finish our entree; they will be our dinner again tonight.
A great extra touch, and reminiscent of our Italy experience, were complimentary liqueurs, one was black-licorice basuc, and the other amaretto.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Seriously lol the meatballs!!! Omg the food is amazing, our sever was the best, he was beyond friendly and polite. The drinks for my kids were better than most adult drinks I’ve ever had. The portions were huge. I’m not sure when we will be back but we will definitely be coming here <3

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nonni's is a nice quaint place with friendly service. The menu includes about a dozen selections. The bread and salad were very good but the lasagna even though favorable, was very salty. I doubt I would return.