“Lovely Patio Dining”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great food, made from scratch. Lunch is casual, with sandwiches, burgers and lots of salads featuring the best of seasonal produce. Breakfast is served Saturday and Sunday. Full bar, wine and local microbrews. The back patio is one of the best kept secrets in Sisters - lots of shade and sun, with a fire-pit to take the chill off on cooler evenings.
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Good place for a relaxing outdoors lunch. Food is homemade, portion sizes big enough to share for those who don't like either over eating or wasting food. Friendly, small town, backyard atmosphere.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

My brother, sister-in-law, wife and I stopped here during a bike ride. Both couples split sandwiches and fries and had drinks. The food was very good, with generous servings. I like lots of lemon with my ice tea, and they came through in spades. The service was good, friendly and came with a helpful attitude. Their outdoor patio is very nice, lots of shade, and a very pleasant setting for sitting outside and enjoying your food. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

This is a yuppie cafe. Much of their menu is oddball. My hamburger came on unusual bread instead of a bun and my French fries were terrible. Service was courteous but very slow and incompetent. The staff messed up several of our orders and stuff had to be sent back. The prices were too high also.

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We were in Sisters during the Rodeo staying at the Bunkhouse and at their recommendation we ate breakfast at the Depot Café. We like it so much that we went back to the Depot Café the next day for lunch. Yum!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

We had gone on a very scenic drive on Hwy 126, which had just opened a few days earlier, and then back to Sister's. Stopped to have lunch and went to Depot Cafe. You order and pay up front they give you a number to put on your table, when your order is ready they bring it out to you. My husband had the Ruben sandwich and I had Pam's Favorite Burger, both came with french fries. Both were very good, husband said the Ruben was great, I didn't taste it, mine had hot stuff on it and it wasn't too hot, thank goodness, because the older I get I just can't take that stuff anymore. It had just the right amount of heat, french fries were really really good. Nice inside or outside seating, good place to visit while travelling.