“Simple and good”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Great food, made from scratch. Lunch is casual, with sandwiches, burgers and lots of salads featuring the best of seasonal produce. Breakfast is served Saturday and Sunday. Full bar, wine and local microbrews. The back patio is one of the best kept secrets in Sisters - lots of shade and sun, with a fire-pit to take the chill off on cooler evenings.
Reviewed October 11, 2017

This little jewel has good good, nice sandwiches and salads and lovely back patio. The staff is a pleasure!

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a quick lunch. Looks cute from the outside unfortunately got there just ahead of a group of 25 who had pre-ordered apparently. My breakfast was pretty greasy. My husbands try tip dip was dry and tough. Maybe it was just too soon after a large order but we were disappointed. The server was pleasant though

1  Thank konachristine
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We hiked Smith Rock and stopped here for lunch. I had eaten here a few years ago and thought it was quite good. It was almost 2:00 and packed, we had to wait about ten minutes for a table. We had the pork belly lettuce wrap and fish tacos and they were simply outstanding. I can't remember the last time I have had a lunch that would match this.

1  Thank Verne J
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch at the Depot today and we had the worst lunch of our three-month road trip. My husband had the teriyaki chicken which was basically inedible. Even the rice didn't taste good. The only thing he ate was the chicken. I had a turkey sandwich which had a strange sweet taste to it. The fries were good though. All in all, I would avoid.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Great menu for just about any taste and breakfast all day. We had a late lunch and really liked the Lemongrass turkey burger. Good sized but not monster portion. Nice patio area in back away from busy main drag. Great service and welcoming vibe. They also have entertainment some evenings. Great spot.