“Highly recommend!”

El Pique
Ranked #31 of 183 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 December 2015 via mobile

We got a latte, a coffe, and breakfast burrito for $12 including tip.

The burrito was excellent. No room for improvement kind of excellent.

The staff were very friendly.

Our food came out quickly.

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

If you like fast, fresh Mexican food in a friendly atmosphere this is the place for you then. Their red sauce is the best in Springfield. Wet breakfast burrito is crazy good.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

This is our go-to place when we can't decide what to grab for lunch or dinner.
The staff is amazing!

The good is a great value.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

Every time I come here I am continually surprised by the dedication El Pique puts into everything they do. Generous portions of amazingly fresh and lovingly prepared main dishes and accompaniments. Reasonable prices. But the service from the owner's wife is just so friendly and caring... her attitude alone is worth 5 stars. Don't be fooled by the funky little building and the nondescript location in Springfield where the eastbound and westbound lanes of Hwy 126 merge together...Definitely worth a stop... or two... or more...

1  Thank BeenThereDoneThat123
Reviewed 4 December 2012

Swung in here after dropping my sister off and catching my eye "buy a junior Breakfast burrito and 12 or 16 oz mocha for 5.25". I went inside and was shocked at the more restaurant feel then the industrial looking burrito boys, and fast food appearance of burrito amigos. i ordered a regular coffee and a breakfast burrito. Sat down readin the paper and watching the morning news. She brought me an Americano because they hadnt brewed coffee yet. In a coffee cup! My burrito had a grilled flavor on the tortilla. My spuds were like home fries the eggs were fluffly and delicious. AND the GREEN SAUCE YUMMMMMM!ON a real plate! They have a specific soup they only have it on Saturdays.