All reviewsdrive in movie screencement patiofull hookupswine tastinglaundry
Reviewed July 1, 2015

My trailer was towed here after my truck broke down. It was a busy week for lodging but I was taken care of by the staff at Hi-Way Haven. I was given a great shady spot.

Park is nice and what I would call country charming. The park is far enough from I5 that you don't get road noise. Spots are gravel and level pull thru's with full hook up. Each spot has a cement pad for table and chairs. Free WiFi (pretty good service although I did at times need to be outside for strong signal) and decent cable TV. Most spots had nice shade too.
Facilities are clean and get this, they have a small drive-in screen and show movies for park guests. I noticed they were upgrading and redoing sites and the playground area.
Price for a night for full hook up for me was $26.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

Clean, well managed & maintained. Reasonably priced. Close to I5 easy to find due to billboard and exit sign. 24 hour showers, bathrooms, laundry.
Gravel fairly level pads. A bit narrow with sliders.
Have privacy fence, concrete patio for each site.
Have reasonably priced propane on site.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean well kept park. The movie screen has a lawn viewing area with an outdoor speaker. We are going to return when we can stay longer pull up a lawn chair & a glass of wine. The forbidden Planet was playing last night.

Restroom and showers are top notch as are the office, and recreation room.

Full hook ups and highly rated by Good Sam

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Penny H
Reviewed September 16, 2014

We had a reservation for Sept 4, 2014. We have stayed here before so this would have been our second time. It is a very nice park, well maintained, friendly people. We especially like the fenced in dog run. So I made a reservation for our return trip home from Washington (we are snowbirds). Our truck ended up breaking down before we got to the park and we were stuck in Salem, Or for several days. I called the park to cancel only a few hours before we were supposed to be there. I planned on asking for my deposit back (one nights stay) and thought I would get some resistance. I told the park representative the situation. She said she was sorry that we were having these problems and she would return our deposit in the form of a check. I thought this was an extremely nice gesture on their part as I know most parks have a stated cancellation policy. We had the check in the mail by the time we got home. I would recommend this park, not only for the property itself, but for the caring way they handled this. Thank you Hi Way Haven!

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Great drive through level sites for big rigs all without dropping your towed, nice well kept area with a large open and another large enclosed pet area. Clean and well lighted laundry, movie after dusk when it's not raining, did not use the bathrooms and no pool. Friendly and helpful staff. They have a drive in movie screen that plays movies after dusk if there isn't rain. We happen to visit during a rainy spell so we will be back to enjoy watching a movie from our motorhome. Discounts for some camping RV clubs. Easy off and on highway and far enough away so that I didn't hear any road noise. Would recommend to our friends and will be back next year.

Room Tip: Big rigs go up front but you can see the screen from all sites.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple