All reviewsdrive in movie screencement patiofull hookupswine tastinglaundry
Reviewed October 13, 2015

I wish I had a reason to go here again but it was a stop off between Lassen National Park and Portland. Multi-stall restrooms with the best, roomiest, warmest, cleanest shower I have ever taken at any RV park or campground! There were gas barbeques for visitor use, a kitchen with tables and TV and a little store. There were lots of long stay folks here but they were mostly in a segregated section. Even so, the park was neat and clean and you didn't feel like you were an interloper in a trailer park. It was quiet, well-lit.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James M
Reviewed August 2, 2015

If you are looking for easy access to highway, a brief stopover to stay the night, a clean and well-organised RV park, Hiway offers great value for money. Only $30.50/night in mid-July, 2015. What it says on its website describe the park accurately. It's not scenic nor rustic, just practical and convenient. The pantry, equipped with microwave, sink and oven, is spacious, neat and tidy, far better than those in other RV parks. Restrooms and showers are very clean indeed.

Room Tip: RV sites are tightly spaced.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2015

My trailer was towed here after my truck broke down. It was a busy week for lodging but I was taken care of by the staff at Hi-Way Haven. I was given a great shady spot.

Park is nice and what I would call country charming. The park is far enough from I5 that you don't get road noise. Spots are gravel and level pull thru's with full hook up. Each spot has a cement pad for table and chairs. Free WiFi (pretty good service although I did at times need to be outside for strong signal) and decent cable TV. Most spots had nice shade too.
Facilities are clean and get this, they have a small drive-in screen and show movies for park guests. I noticed they were upgrading and redoing sites and the playground area.
Price for a night for full hook up for me was $26.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

Clean, well managed & maintained. Reasonably priced. Close to I5 easy to find due to billboard and exit sign. 24 hour showers, bathrooms, laundry.
Gravel fairly level pads. A bit narrow with sliders.
Have privacy fence, concrete patio for each site.
Have reasonably priced propane on site.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2015 via mobile

Nice clean well kept park. The movie screen has a lawn viewing area with an outdoor speaker. We are going to return when we can stay longer pull up a lawn chair & a glass of wine. The forbidden Planet was playing last night.

Restroom and showers are top notch as are the office, and recreation room.

Full hook ups and highly rated by Good Sam