US$66
US$151
US$135
US$121
Motel 6 Roseburg(Roseburg)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$105
US$88
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$108
US$102
US$80
  • Free Internet
All reviewsdrive in movie screencement patiofull hookupswine tastinglaundry
Reviewed June 1, 2016

We stayed at this Good Sam's RV Park over the Memorial weekend. It was very clean and had a full kitchen for us to utilize - our RV is just a Weekender PopTop Eurovan, no bathroom or kitchen. It was very handy for us to use their microwave and even better that they had fresh coffee for us every morning. Bathrooms were very clean and close to our campsite. We were able to do a wine tasting nearby and could have done a few more if we had brought our bikes along. Sutherlin is quite small, but it was within walking distance from the camp ground. Not much in the town, especially over a holiday weekend, but we got a good walk in each day and could do some browsing around. We would stay here again and check out some other wine tasting rooms.

Room Tip: All sites had picnic tables on a cement pad. Parking pads were gravel. Free classic movies shown on the drive-in theater screen.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Rebecca S
Reviewed October 13, 2015

I wish I had a reason to go here again but it was a stop off between Lassen National Park and Portland. Multi-stall restrooms with the best, roomiest, warmest, cleanest shower I have ever taken at any RV park or campground! There were gas barbeques for visitor use, a kitchen with tables and TV and a little store. There were lots of long stay folks here but they were mostly in a segregated section. Even so, the park was neat and clean and you didn't feel like you were an interloper in a trailer park. It was quiet, well-lit.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Linda M
Reviewed August 2, 2015

If you are looking for easy access to highway, a brief stopover to stay the night, a clean and well-organised RV park, Hiway offers great value for money. Only $30.50/night in mid-July, 2015. What it says on its website describe the park accurately. It's not scenic nor rustic, just practical and convenient. The pantry, equipped with microwave, sink and oven, is spacious, neat and tidy, far better than those in other RV parks. Restrooms and showers are very clean indeed.

Room Tip: RV sites are tightly spaced.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 1, 2015

My trailer was towed here after my truck broke down. It was a busy week for lodging but I was taken care of by the staff at Hi-Way Haven. I was given a great shady spot.

Park is nice and what I would call country charming. The park is far enough from I5 that you don't get road noise. Spots are gravel and level pull thru's with full hook up. Each spot has a cement pad for table and chairs. Free WiFi (pretty good service although I did at times need to be outside for strong signal) and decent cable TV. Most spots had nice shade too.
Facilities are clean and get this, they have a small drive-in screen and show movies for park guests. I noticed they were upgrading and redoing sites and the playground area.
Price for a night for full hook up for me was $26.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2015 via mobile

Clean, well managed & maintained. Reasonably priced. Close to I5 easy to find due to billboard and exit sign. 24 hour showers, bathrooms, laundry.
Gravel fairly level pads. A bit narrow with sliders.
Have privacy fence, concrete patio for each site.
Have reasonably priced propane on site.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends