The Dalles Inn
US$80
US$76
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
US$109
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
US$66
US$149
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
US$89
US$115
US$95
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$104
All reviewsclock towerwafflesmain buildingbreakfast room isbaldwin saloonheart of downtownwithin walking distancehard boiled eggsan older hotelbed was comfortablewould stay againthe riverfront desk staffshower headclean roomsnice breakfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed April 5, 2012

My family has stayed here twice, once each year for the past two years. If I could rate it, it would be about 4.5 of 5 stars.

Positives:
Great beds!!! Nice room w/ microwave and refrigerator. Very good value. Staff was very courteous each time we stayed there. It's close to a great breakfast place, Le Petit Provence (spelling ???), so we did not eat breakfast at the hotel.

Negatives:
Old elevator... But it's an older property that's been remodeled, and if they replaced all these ammenities the price would go up so I'll stick with an old elevator.

I would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott S
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My car broke down and I had to stay a night in the dalles. The staff was able to give me a discount and also let me wait in the lobby the next day while my car was being fixed. I was able to use the computer in the lobby, which was very helpful. The room was very clean and tastefully decorated.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Austin J
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I was very pleased after a long day on the road to arrive at this hotel. The room was clean and comfortable. The parking was a little tight. The hotel is conveniently located close to restaurants. The best thing was, I left my work boots in the room when I left and was contacted by the hotel about 2 hours later. They worked with me to get my boots shipped back to me. They were very kind and helpful, and I will be staying at this hotel on every trip that takes me to The Dalles.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen J
Reviewed March 21, 2012

The two main strengths of the Dalles Inn are the service and the fact that it is really pet friendly. We arrived quite late in the day, and had planned to stay at Celilo, after having read such rave reviews on Tripadvisor. It just didn't give us a great feeling - we like a place where you can walk to dinner, so the Dalles Inn met that requirement. And travelling with a dog, it was a pleasant surprise. Although we bring all our own dishes and bed, they made it quite clear that they welcome pets - with the very complete little dog basket including treats. There is a little grassy park just across the street.

There were several restaurant choices within walking distance. The breakfast bar was quite adequate - nothing outstanding.

The front desk was welcoming and very helpful. We would stay there again if we were in town.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bwdesign
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Basic motel on the outside with just a touch above basic motel looks on the inside. Nice fixtures and bed. Tiny room. Street noise was loud during day but fine at night. Friendly staff. Pool is outdoors so closed in the off-season. Very centrally located and walks or in the historic downtown area.

Stayed: March 2012