See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

I would really give it a rating of negative 100
It was filthy, and just plain disgusting over all. If I it wasn't such a stormy day I would never have stayed here. Couldn't find a room anywhere else. Worst place ever!!!!

Stayed: February 2016
2  Thank tweetytrix1
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The rooms are 1960's style and you can drive up to your room, but for a very good price and each room is very clean and you get a free breakfast it's not all bad. The plus is it is right off the freeway and has a 24 hour restaurant just I block away with a friendly( in the same parking lot bar) with good food and a nice crowd.

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor rooms since they are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank William F
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were approaching Portland, OR, late afternoon on Friday in August. Tired of driving. All our regular hotel chains were full already, but then we found a reasonable rate room available at Regency Inn.
The room didn't feel very clean. There was an empty soda pop bottle under a nightstand. In the bathroom there was a used towel hanging in the hook behind the door. The bathtub had moldy seams. The shower was OK. Sheets on the bed seemed clean, but the bottom sheet was not fitted, and by the morning it had come loose from underneath the mattress.
There was a good size refrigerator, and it was clean.
We had difficulties with wifi. I never got it really going to check my emails. The continental breakfast was basically non-existent.
We just got out and continued our trip. I don't recommend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tramp08
Reviewed August 2, 2013

While this is an older motel, there were more pros than cons. The air conditioner worked well, there was plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The carpet was new. Wifi was strong. We had a king size bed and a microwave and fridge. The bathroom had a new sink/vanity. It was also a handy location for us. There were a couple of cons that weren't deal breakers for us but might be to others. The continental breakfast was slim to none and the tv had a poor picture quality and few channels.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bvb10
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I was tired after driving 6 hours and putting in a 10 hour day on top and thought i'd just sleep; the rooms are cheap but thats because they don't spend much on the bed or pillows, worst night sleep ever left at 4:30 in the morning to continue on trip they offer a continental breaky, but i did not take advantage of it.
If you like a hard bed then this would not bother you, i am the opposite i like a softer bed. so I would not reccomend.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple