All reviews bridgeport village whole foods separate tub and shower upscale stores waffles claim jumper portland area nice hotel rooms are large within walking distance front desk staff parking garage fresh fruit workout room lobby area complimentary breakfast indoor pool
Reviewed March 12, 2018

You can't find better customer service anywhere! I asked if they could have balloons delivered for my husbands birthday... An employee went out and bought them to bring in and surprise him! I was pleasantly surprised that the balloons weren't marked up also. Employees there do care about your stay to make it the most comfortable stay you have ever had. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Thank you Grand Hotel!!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Grand Hotel At Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear kimW1225,

Thank you very much for your exceptional review We believe that a hotel stay goes beyond just a room but is an entire experience from greeting to farewell. I will be sure to share your review with our staff, they will be pleased that we could help contribute to the celebration of your husband’s birthday. We look forward to you staying with us again!

Reviewed March 4, 2018

Meeting rooms are clean and set up very well. Staff is nice and friendly. However the internet is weak and unreliable. Trying to get a connection and keep a connection for anything makes it difficult to try and get any work done.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Grand Hotel At Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2018

Dear belitzrc,

Thank you for taking the time to send in a review. I apologize that our wireless signal was not working well on your most recent stay. We do consider our high-speed internet a priority for our guests, so we proactively have upgrades to our system. We are taking special note of your comments and will have this tested so that your next meeting experience here will be more efficient. Input from guests on every aspect of our business helps us in our effort to provide a quality experience for all of our guests. Thank you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

I just started here earlier this week and found it to be a very nice hotel. It was quiet and clean and the service was very friendly. The breakfast bar was very good. Overall, this is a nice hotel - great for business or personal. I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bill S, General Manager at Grand Hotel At Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2018

Dear danyellekukuk,

Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. Our staff works very hard to provide a clean, friendly environment for our guests, they will appreciate your comments. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

We got the king jacuzzi suite for two nights and loved it! The front desk staff were all super friendly, the room is extremely spacious, the hot breakfast in the morning is good, and for the area and type of room we had, it was very reasonably priced. We'll definitely be back!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bill S, General Manager at Grand Hotel At Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear Brittany P,

Thank you for choosing The Grand and for the outstanding review! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our staff, they will be pleased to hear they helped to make your stay enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed January 25, 2018

but our room 416 was so noisy! Do NOT get on the side of the freeway if you are a light sleeper. I asked for a top floor and quiet room and did not get it. The room, outside of it being so noisy at night, was very nice. The hotel is nice, the staff attentive but the road noise was the worse of any hotel I have stayed in!

Date of stay: January 2018
Bill S, General Manager at Grand Hotel At Bridgeport, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2018

Dear HappyMiss37,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave a review, I was sorry to hear you did not have a good night’s sleep. While one of our property’s attributes is the close freeway proximity and the access it provides, it can unfortunately be less conducive for the lighter sleeper. Regrettably, the room type you stayed in is not available for both the top floor and non-freeway side, we should have made that distinction at check-in. We do have rooms of that type on the side of the hotel away from the freeway, just not on the top floor. Staying in one of these rooms will remove most, if not all noise disruptions. Please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly if there is anything else we can do to make your next stay more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon.