“Great meal, Excellent service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #11 of 189 Restaurants in Tigard
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 12, 2017

Stopped by Red Lobster Sunday evening for the endless shrimp special which both the wife and I took advantage of. Loved the new Mediterranean Shrimp, the Nashville Hot shrimp was okay, too much batter but very flavourful hot and honey taste, enjoyed the Shrimp Linguini Alfredo as well as the Shrimp Scampi. Excellent service provided by Hailey, very attentive to our needs and very prompt on the refills of the all you can eat shrimp. All in all a very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite seafood restaurants because we always get consistent quality fresh catch and seafood entrees.
But this time was a little different. We got there super late ~930 and there were plenty of open spots but we had to wait for 10 mins!!!! After we were seated, we were greeted very quickly by our waitress but we did not get our food for almost 45 mins which is ridiculous.... but food was good as usual.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

even with the pre check in over the phone there was still a 15 minute wait for a table- the restaurant has been completely done over since our last visit

service was professional and attentive but not in your face attentive

jan ordered ala carte -- a lobster tail and veggies

i had a glass of moscato -- my dinner came with a salad - my plate came with 2 crab cakes with 2 nice size shrimp on top - a piece of salmon - broccoli and lobster mashed potatoes which was perfection --wharm garlic rolls are part of every meal-

since it was our anniversary a complementary dessert is offered -- we shared a slice of vanilla cheesecake which might have been the creamiest cheesecake i have ever had

1  Thank lougee1043
Reviewed August 21, 2017

The wife wanted seafood, so we went to Red Lobster for a nice quiet anniversary lunch. What we received was a very disruptive lunch that was less than enjoyable. A family in another section close to us had a screaming child. Normally a parent will address issues quickly but this wasn't the case. We asked the waitress to say something but she wouldn't. We asked her to tell management but she didn't. Management didn't even know this was an issue even though everyone in the restaurant could clearly HEAR the child. Their excuse - "This is a family restaurant". Really?! We have kids too but this would never happen on our watch. We know enough to be respectful of others and apparently this was a new concept for the staff. I can understand a few minutes of disruption but this was well over an hour - no exaggeration. Save yourself the grief and eat at a quiet seafood restaurant that cares.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Red Lobster used to be known as a descent seafood restaurant. This location is absolutely dreadful!
From the moment we walked in to a half empty restaurant, yet had to wait 10 minutes for a table.... to the overcooked steak... to the bad attitude of the server... to the nonchalant response of the manager.... RUN IN THE OTHER DIRECTION!
I only came to this restaurant (after a previous bad experience) because I won a gift card... what a mistake. My husband's food came 15 minutes before mine. My crab cakes were soggy. My shrimp was rubbery. My NY strip (ordered rare) was leather. The only thing that tasted good were the biscuits! And those are premade!
Joe's Crabshack is a few miles north... and WELL WORTH THE DRIVE!
It's time for this location to shut down or completely change their staff.
Manager included. Waste of my time and money.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!