“best coffee”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Toledo
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located across the street from J.C. Market and a few blocks from Toledo's historic Main Street shopping. We offer free Wi-Fi, Xbox 360 lounge, and a children's Lounge full of fun!
Reviewed June 9, 2015

great little place, in the heart of town, across from JC market.. the best coffee.. she makes a wonderful snack lunch that you can eat there or take with you

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Fun place to be with friends, definitely going to be a return customer! Very happy with the service and staff

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

Traveling from Seattle on vacation. Stopped for a pick me up... The service was excellent and the espresso was better!! The shop is off the main street, easy in & out. I'm usually a picky customer. Demand perfect customer service. I was pleasantly surprised. The owner not only serves great coffee, she proved to be helpful with site's to see while on vacation. I will always stop for coffee when passing through.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

I actually stopped in to get my hair done at the salon next door and ended up spending almost two hours talking to the very polite woman behind the counter. I was pleased not just with my coffee but with the wonderful service and easy atmosphere. I brought a friend with me and we'll be back again soon! I had no idea this place was here, but rest assured it's worth a visit!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015 via mobile

Nice people but not a good location and not an atmosphere condusive to fiends just wanting to have some coffee and talk.

Date of visit: April 2015