“Very authentic”

Celia's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 82 Restaurants in Tualatin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Good Mexican fare in downtown Tualatin. Be prepared for gigantic entrees. My husband and I shared a carnitas plate on the advice of the waiter. Good thing because their plates are huge.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We both chose a burrito option for our meal, and enjoyed their chips and very flavorful salsa. This is always a good place to get our desired Mexican food fix!

Reviewed June 21, 2017

While I thought the food was good, I'm a little worried about cleanliness. It's not the restaurant was outright dirty, but it was spic and span either.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Well, I ate here years ago. Yesterday my dental hygienist recommended it, as it's across the street. She said it was good. So after my dental cleaning, I headed over to get some lunch. The place was drabby inside. There appeared to be two waiters. No big deal, because I was early and they weren't busy at all. Only me; another solo gal at a table, and a family who looked like they were leaving. They had to brew my coffee; took forever to bring the cream; and the taco salad had an overdone, hard, tasteless, flat tortilla hiding the shredded beef. The tortilla soup was good although the brother could have been thicker. The service was so slow - slow to take the order, slow to bring the food, slow to bring the cream, slow to bring the check. On top of that I was short changed a dollar. I didn't mention it because I didn't want to wait another ten minutes for a buck. So I shorted the tip by a buck. I absolutely won't ever try this again.

Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

We visit this local restaurant quite often, it's one of our favorites. Always great food and there's usually a coupon in the local paper. The staff is always friendly too.