“Wonderful bakery!”

Add it.
Miranda's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Bakeries in Woodburn
Reviewed May 2, 2018

They have a wonderful selection of bakery items including 3 milk cake- delicious! Service is wonderful. I recently purchased from them for a women's social with everyone saying how wonderful the bakery items tasted.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We were looking for biscochitos, particularly wedding style we enjoyed in New Mexico. They had many varieties of cookies and other pastries, but not our favorite cookies which are made with lard, cinnamon, and anise. What they do offer are good, but very large.

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

The town of Woodburn gets overlooked by many as they head over to the huge outlet malls but on our early morning visit to pick up goodies we found the staff at Miranda's friendly and were very busy. The shop was crowded with folks getting specialty items for family gatherings. Specialized Hispanic treats. Try the Jalepeno bread, it's a small loaf of delicate bread encasing the jalepeno's.
Warm Pan fried bread fresh out of the oven is
our new favorite ☀️

Reviewed September 26, 2014 via mobile

Some of their sweet bread is great. I don't speak Spanish well and they have no one there it seems that speaks English. I have had to bring some one to either help me communicate or reach the bread for me because for some weird reason the ones I want are at the very top. :(

Reviewed September 20, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately I never had the opportunity to visit this bakery due to their poor customer service on the phone. We had called to ask what kind of desserts they had available since we were unable to find a website or menu online. The employee who answered kept saying, "Excuse me? What? One second." When I asked her again (and again), on the fifth try she said, "Oh, we don't have those here."

...You don't sell sweets at a bakery?

"Okay, what do you sell at your bakery?"

"I don't know."

I was willing to spend money at this facility. Not anymore.

2  Thank Honey_and_Bunny