“Lunch Drop-In”

Mashita Teriyaki
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Woodburn
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Friendly service. Had the Tues Thurs lunch special for $6.95. Huge serving of excellent teryaki chicken over white rice and serving of vegetables. Rice and vegetables a little overcooked and the egg roll was just luke warm but chicken and sauce excellent. Size of the serving and great price worth the 4 stars. Will try the yakisoba chicken next time. Also looked very good.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Who would have thought this little place in a strip mall outside of Woodburn would have such fine food and friendly service. I highly recommend the chicken teriyaki or the yakisoba. Both are excellent. Best part is I can call in and by the time I drive across town, my meal is ready. Don't underestimate this place by the location or first glace. The food is excellent. It won't break you to eat here. They typically have lunch specials at about $8.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We have been there a couple times. First one was fine so a few months later we stopped by and the place had a smelly odor and the food was week in flavor and skimped on the veggies I the yakisoba dish. It is ok but we won't be visiting again.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

I eat here often and love it. Great little teriyaki place. I always have the "special." Cannot go wrong. I have only heard great things about anything else they serve though.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

I get the spicy chicken with the Brown Rice. The kids love this place and so do I. It's a very busy place. The only one thing that they could improve on is cleaning. Floors always look really dirty.