“Great👍”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #45 of 68 Restaurants in Woodburn
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza! Awesome customer service! Everyone is usually very friendly. Pizza is cooked with not much wait. And I love how they have a dine in area where most Pizza Huts around here don't. I really like the salad bar. Not sure at what time, but they do have a pizza buffet. The size of the drinks are great! They have a couple arcade games for the kids. Delivery is in high demand and can cause a bit of a wait sometimes if you are doing delivery.
The only thing is they need a little updating and they need to fix a leak and water damage on the ceiling they have had for awhile in the entrance door. Just cosmetic stuff, but food is great!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

The pizza from Pizza Hut is better than it used to be. Plenty of sauce and toppings and delivered hot and fresh. that was not the case a few years ago. I appreciate the great pizza!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 26, 2017

The building looks old and tired, when we entered it was dark and dirty all the tables were dirty and only a couple had customers ,the sign said please wait to be seated we waited a long time ,this really was not a great experience over all. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Just dirty.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2015

We arrived and the place looked like a pig pen. The floor was filthy and tables had not been cleared. We ordered ice tea - one with a lemon, one without. Neither had ice they arrived. They had no lemons. We ordered a medium pan pizza - 1/2 meat lovers, one half pepperoni lovers. After waiting 35 minutes, the waiter advised us they could not make a pan pizza and could only make a hand tossed. He disappeared another ten minutes. I asked another waiter for a manager, since our waiter had vanished, and was told the manager was on break. The pizza was very doughy, not up to Pizza Hut standards. I asked our waiter for the manager and was told she was at lunch. This was at 8:00 p.m. Our waiter never asked if we wanted drink refills, and we had to ask for a box and check. Some gal in her 20's told me she was the manager when I went upfront and asked again. She was standing near the cash register. This is a no brainer never to go back to again.

Date of visit: July 2015