Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$99
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$74
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastsunday brunch isgreat viewjacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacewaves crashingsliding doorthird floorfridge and microwaveindoor poolcomfy chairson the rocksnice room
Reviewed September 15, 2015

A great place to stay! Rooms have a wonderful ocean view, The restaurant & upstairs loft are great for whale watching! Great service & food in the restaurant! Had a really nice birthday at Adobe Resort with my husband in July.

Room Tip: ocean view rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mugwumps
Reviewed September 15, 2015

The service was fantastic, made you feel at home right from the get-go. The rooms were great, very clean (although even though it's on the ocean, air conditioning would have been nice). The food in the hotel restaurant was totally top drawer, the carrot soup and salmon mousse are to die for!

Will definitely be coming back whenever I can and would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor so you have outside access to the ocean
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank maryfL1606OF
Reviewed September 14, 2015 via mobile

Stayed just down the trail at the Overleaf Spa they didn't have a restaurant so six of us came to the Adobe Resort restaurant. It was a lovely walk and the restaurant has great views with wrap around windows a great view from almost every seat. However, the place needs an update we found the decor to be rather dated and the carpet needs to be replaced...service was friendly with young people who might need a bit more training ... And the food is dated ... A salad bar from the 1970s, iceberg lettuce and bacon bits and not the local organic food this area is famous for. There has been a food revolution and most people today are looking for fresh inventive local dishes with a bit of imagination. This place could be really great it needs some updates in the menu and decor.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2015

Yachats is a small village along the beautiful Oregon coast about an hour south of Newport. Take time to savor the sea and coastal life with a stay at the Adobe Resort. Can be a little expensive, but I booked online directly with the resort and saved a significant sum of money over the usual online booking site quotes.

Rooms not facing the sea of course are cheaper. But at night, it doesn't matter.

The resort is modest, casual and right at the ocean's edge. It has a very nice restaurant for dinner and a fine bar & lounge for lunch. You can sit at windows and practically feel the waves hit the shore. Food and service were top notch!

There is a fine hiking trail right along the ocean. At low tide there are great rocky tide pools to explore. There is a long, flat sandy beach about 3/4 of a mile hike north from the resort for kids. The whole area is great for enjoying the outdoors and not too touristy.

Weather changes quickly along the coast here, so prep for sun, fog and rain! JK

Room Tip: You pay more for an ocean view. Most other rooms center around a large parking area. But not too noisy for us.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2015

I stayed at the Adobe in 1990 for my honeymoon . My husband and I returned to stay a few more times because we live in Tennessee and our family in is Oregon. For the last few yrs , my daughter , mom and I stay there because it is just so special to us . The staff is always wonderful , clean rooms , and breath taking views . Thank you for awesome memories . My dream is that my husband will be able to come again and we can stay like we did on our honeymoon.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com