Free cancellation until 03/08
Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$123
Hotels.com
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$140
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Waldport Inn(Waldport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$119
Alsi Resort(Waldport)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$109
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
All reviewssalad barocean viewhotel restaurantoregon coastsunday brunch isgreat viewjacuzzi suitefitness roomelectric fireplacegift shopwaves crashingsliding doorfridge and microwavethird floorcomfy chairsindoor poolon the rocks
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Easter Brunch had many more people than was expected, and still the wait staff, preformed excellently. We ended up setting in the Lounge, and though I think Vera might be one name, and a gentleman were more than excellent. Food plentiful and excellent. Stayed the night and Rachel, was the waitress the next morning, food was good, and she was very helpful and cheery.
They have a very modern wt room with up to date treadmill, bicycle, and other equipment, more modern than my gym. Even though the resort is older, we felt it was quite comfortable and filled every need.
3rd floor has excellent views of ocean.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Adobe has a bit of everything. A lovely facility in the perfect spot on the Oregon coast in Yachats. I was in the suite for 15?minutes and sighted a whale. The hike along the coastline is relaxing and enjoyable. Dinner had a wide variety of salads and excellent seafood. The savory chicken pasta was also a treat. After years of visiting this spot they never disappoint

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I am more than happy with our stay. I originally booked through Hotels..Com & was not given an option of a room with a view or not, what floor or anything except the bed size. Therefore when I called The Adobe to confirm my reservation they let me know of my room. I asked them if they had any rooms with a view and on the top floor. They accommodated us very well for a small upgrade fee. The view was outstanding, beach access is great and the room and bed was great. The only things that I could say needed improvement were the prices on the food! Insanely high prices for the small portions. Our waiter Chris was extremely friendly and helpful & went out of his way to make up for my cold tuna melt and gave us a free dessert even though it wasn’t his fault. I felt bad. The prices of the food have me a little worried, especially when we see a Resers Delivery truck parked in front. You know the Resers Potato Salad! So that must mean their food isn’t all made fresh? Other than the highly over priced restaurant. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ And our waiter Chris! Outstanding!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Julie J
Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

The Adobe resort has pet friendly 0ceanview rooms so we stayed while traveling north up the coast. We were impressed with the restaurant staff, service and ocean view from the restaurant. The Sunday brunch was spectacular. We would visit again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Food is always good here. But this trip, the service at the restaurant was incredible. Our sever Dorothy was attentive and engaged with all her tables. Jason, the bus staff was fast and also very attentive.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family