Fireside Motel(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$123
Hotels.com
Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$140
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$98
Adobe Resort(Yachats)
US$135
US$129
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$100
The Waldport Inn(Waldport)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$106
US$212
US$139
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

US$171
HIExpress.com
US$144
All reviewshide a bed couchfull kitchenwithin walking distanceoregon coasttoastercabinfridgepetfunkyutensilsoceansurf
Reviewed September 15, 2016

I arrived in Yachats late so everything was closed and very dark - including the address and driveway into the cottage parking area. Once I figured it out (and its not hard - the sign is RIGHT THERE on 2nd), I parked, located the lock-box, got my key, opened my cottage and finally was able to let my hair down. The cottage was super homey and comfortable. I did take pictures to document existing "conditions" and sent them to management and they were very receptive. Its not fancy by any means, but it is VERY comfortable and homey and literally 30 steps from the ocean and 100 steps to EVERYTHING else, including grocery, restaurant, etc.. When I woke in the AM, I couldn't believe my good luck - I was in a perfect place, at a perfect location AND the cost didn't set me back a fortune. I will DEFINITELY stay again and recommend to anyone visiting this lovely place!

Room Tip: They are all charming - there are a few separate "homes" on the same property - the "A Frame" will be my choice next time I visit.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank beth130770
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Very nice and quiet, at a reasonable price! We are steps from the coastline, yet in a private courtyard area. It is easy enough to fix up all our meals here, at the cottage. It includes a full kitchen: oven, stove, microwave, toaster, freezer/frig, and coffee maker. Also has kitchen utensils, dinner plates, bowls, and cups. We have made use of the gas grill outside. Another renter was out grilling and so we had people to socialize with. Inside is very homey! Tons of pillows and a comfy bed. Only thing that I could see wrong with the cottage, was a small patch of carpet missing, up under the t.v. Something to understand, if you rent one of these cottages: first, there is a cleaning fee, which is not included in the price. Secondly, they put a hold on $300 of your credit card, two weeks prior to your arrival and keep it on, until after you leave. This serves as a damage deposit. All and all, it was an all right stay. We had also had a full grocery store, two blocks from the cottage, along with a couple of restaurants, a bar, a few boutiques, and a thrift store.

Room Tip: The Hobbit House has a low ceiling. Taller guests might have a difficult time with it.
Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2016

This is a good example of a secret vintqge 1940,s motor court. It was hand made by the husband of the former owner the amazing Virginia. She was a world traveler, former WAC in Wwii ( one brother an Ace fighter pilot, other brother a big band leader in the USO. ) She retired to this business after many years of compassionate teaching in Eugene.

There is only one RPC.
The ocean and Yachats take center stage..
To be nestled in a snug room while the storms beat vigerous ocean side to a frothy whipped cream like foam.
To explore the pristine tife pools inbthe volcanic clifts that portecy yachats from erosion with flocks of seagull and smelt runs.

Its a back in time adventure.

Leave preconcieved ideas of what you need home.

Room Tip: Be open to tiny post Wii charm
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

This was my second stay at the Rock Park Cottages. My youngest son and his girlfriend had the bedroom, I slept on the hide-a-bed couch, and my oldest son set up his folding cot in the sitting room. Yachats is a great little town! We had a comfortable place to stay, the beach is just across the road, and everything else in town is within walking distance.

Both of my sons thought the Rock Park Cottage #1 was their favorite of all the places we stayed on this two week trip down the Oregon coast, through Northern California over the Redwood Highway, and up to Crater Lake.

However, this stay at the cottage was not as perfect for me as it was for them. There was no bedding provided for my hide-a-bed couch. We did find one sheet and a dirty blanket in the closet of the bedroom where my son and his girlfriend stayed. I put the sheet on the mattress, but I was not going to use that blanket. Instead, I wore two pairs of pajamas and covered myself with throws from the chairs and couch.

Two calls to our contact on our date of arrival were unanswered, with no response to the voicemail I left for her both times. So the next morning I emailed the manager. A pillow, a clean blanket and a set of sheets arrived at our doorstep. Clean bedding made all the difference in the world to my comfort the second night.

My oldest son and I stayed in this same cottage two years ago. On that trip, we arrived to find two beds with clean linens and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay. It was because of that wonderful experience that I wanted to share this special place with my youngest son and his girlfriend. I still think the Rock Park Cottages is a great place to stay, so I will likely come back again. But next time I sure hope to have clean sheets on the first night!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2016

I stayed in Hobbit's House #5, a very cozy little cabin with an unbelievably comfy bed. At night with the bedroom window open, I could hear the surf and not much else. Yachats State Park is across the street. It's a great place for a long, quiet weekend of sitting by the ocean, watching surfers and birds and beachcombers.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo