Deane's Oceanfront Lodge(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$129
Ocean Cove Inn(Yachats)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$159
US$139
Priceline
1,067 results
All reviewscontinental breakfastocean frontgift shoporegon coastsheets and towelson the rocksoceanfront roomhard boiled eggsgas fireplacewalking pathcrashing wavesgreat viewallow petspicture windowtide poolsrooms are largenice breakfast
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This was a nice motel for my daughter and I to land in after a long, fun day agate hunting. The room was comfortable, had a microwave and little fridge, and the office had DVD's to rent for the TV. It was a quick drive into Yachats proper for dinner. The next morning we opted to head out by way of the Green Salmon bakery for cappucino and delicious baked goods, rather than utilize the continental breakfast. But the yogurt, fruit and other options looked quite nice at the Fireside.
I got a call about an hour after we checked out that I had left my phone charger in the room, and they mailed it to me immediately. Lovely service. Kind people.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2016

We love the Fireside. The rooms are spacious,clean, and have very comfortable beds. The view of the ocean can't be beat and the soun of the waves lull you to sleep at night. This one of our favorite spots on the Coact!

Room Tip: Send floor ocean front rooms are our favorites.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Lovely Room #31 upper level .Viewed from our room a mama with baby whale swimming by with in the first hour after checking in. Beautiful Gift Shop. Very helpful staff. Exciting wave actions splashing rocks at ocean front . Natural walking path

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2016

Getting buried with real life stuff & felt outta control, so talked it over with the family, grabbed my 10 yr old Tabby Ladybug(she goes everywhere with us) luckily was able to get a couple of nights at the Fireside Thurs-Sat. The weather was incredible going into cloudy & cool (which is still perfect Oregon Coast weather to me) Relaxed, went on nice long walks, Caught up on some old movies I wanted to see in the beautiful "Brown Pelican" room I was staying in. Ladybug loves the Ocean to see but not touch so she peered out the big oceanfront window watcin those seabirds & everything was Perfect!

Room Tip: Check out the bird themed rooms, there is a BIG difference between similar priced ones w/ or with partial views.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank LadybugDadeh
Rena M, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2016

Thank you for the fabulous review! We always love having you and Ladybug at the Fireside Motel. We’re glad she spent some quality time gazing out the window at the ocean! The Fireside really is a great place to decompress, so give us a call whenever you need some “me time!”

Reviewed May 10, 2016 via mobile

The Fireside is truly an amazing place to stay. The ocean front viewing rooms are stunning. The rooms are clean and well taken care of. The staff is wonderful, helpful, nice and friendly. I recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Thank you for the fantastic review and recommendation! We are delighted to know how much you enjoyed everything about your stay. We hope to see you again!