All reviewspool and hot tubolder roomsocean viewcharming locationmattress padold sectionliving roomprivate decknice little placefamily reuniongreat viewhome away from homethe central oregon coastreasonable rateseasy beach accessrooms are comfortablestayed one night
Reviewed June 1, 2015 via mobile

I love this place so much!!!!! The staff is great, they go above and beyond to make sure your stay is as wonderful as possible. The pool is amazing with the ocean veiw, I love everything about this place. I can't wait to come back. If you need a great, affordable, friendly, relaxing place to stay look no further.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank maggsuff
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Beautiful views and a relaxing environment. The room was clean and the staff amazing. They went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. Really enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub and swimming in the pool which has an awesome ocean view. Love the location because you can walk right down to the beach. Overall I would recommend them anytime of the year.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Alasha T
Reviewed May 31, 2015

Upon finding this motel as my family travelled up the coast we decided to pull in and look around. The Place has great yards for the kids to run on and get some of the energy from sitting in the car used up. They let you look at the rooms first which I really liked cause there are quite a few differences between rooms. The "Standard Rooms" are just that, a place to sleep for the night. They were clean and nice but we opted for one of the larger rooms overlooking the ocean as it had a kitchen. The view was great. The room was very clean and had everything we needed. The pool is great and very warm and has a great view. The staff was helpful finding us places to hike and comb the local beaches. We ended up staying a couple of days there and marked it as a favorite place to come back to.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank donald h
Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

Took a family trip to yachts and I knew exactly where I wanted to stay, went in on the 25th only planning to stay a couple days, I just left yesterday on the 30th. I just love the view and how easy it is to get down to the beach, and the room was amazing! Clean, tidy, loved how everything I needed to cook my own meal was right there for me in the room I had wanted with the small kitchen. And the service was perfect, the nicest people, if I needed something all I had to do was ask and they did it. I've been to a couple other hotels in the past and they can't even compare to this amazing place, it's just so wonderful. Highly reccomend.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank maria h
Reviewed May 28, 2015

This was a sad beginning to a long over due and much needed vacation this past May. About 10 years ago we stayed in this same hotel and had room 8 which had a great kitchenette, real fireplace and a large picture window. At that time, we had a good experience. Fast forward to 2015 and knowing we were going through Yachats again, we decided to make a 2 night stop at the same inn. Boy time was not been gracious to this hotel. We, by chance, got the same room but alas 10 years took it's toll. The room was somewhat dirty (only surfaces were dusted but chair legs and rails were dirty and dusty), the kitchenette was almost useless. Of the 4 burner stove, only 1 burner seemed functional and the 4th took for ever to heat up. The toaster was so filthy that I refused to go near it. The dinner plates were in such poor condition that the glaze was worn off and you would be eating off of bare clay--yuk!! There was no way to tell if the dishes were cleaned between renters as there was a note posted to wash and put away all used cookware and dishes--makes you wonder who ate off the plates and dishes before us. While there was fire wood, kindling and paper available to start a fire in the fireplace, nothing short of pouring "gasoline" on the wood was going to ignite that wood. The wood never caught fire and the kindling sputtered for a few minutes and then died out. But alas the newspaper burned nicely!! In order to get to the outside patio that was attached to the room, you have to leave the room, walk around the building and then you could use the patio for this room--very inconvenient. As for the large window which was almost the only natural light in the room, it was like being in a fish bowl. Everyone using the grassy area for play or pet relief, could literally walk right up to the window and look in. For privacy sake we had to keep the broken mini blinds closed. The bathroom was old and very shabby and no counter space to put anything down. Over all this room and hotel was definitely NOT worth the price we paid. When we checked out, my husband mentioned to the reception person about the dirty room, he was not concerned and just said "oh". You should check out the nearby Adobe Hotel just up the road which is a much nicer place to stay at a fraction of the cost!!!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple