All reviews pool and hot tub older rooms ocean view charming location mattress pad old section living room private deck nice little place family reunion great view home away from home the central oregon coast reasonable rates easy beach access rooms are comfortable stayed one night
Reviewed August 22, 2017 via mobile

33 members of our extended family participated in a family reunion August 3 - 7, 2017. We selected the Yachats Inn because we had a previous reunion there in 2000, the facilities met our needs, the prices were reasonable, and, most importantly, we were able to rent the banquet room for the whole time.

The Yachats Inn lived up to our every expectation!! The staff were friendly and very helpful. Our family members took full advantage of the facilities and the great location. The kitchen and dining area provided a fabulous venue for our activities from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm every day.

The only disappointment was that there was no T-Mobile signal and the wifi was extremely limited. However, I took advantage of this to stay off the internet for four days!

I strongly recommend the Yachats Inn for any family reunion or company function.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank John P
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed at this quaint little Inn last month and we all can't wait to go back! We stayed in the original section of the Inn and although it was old I was amazed at how clean everything was. They also offer more updated suites that looked very nice but you truly can't beat the view from the original section. My kids loved the indoor pool. My husband and I loved how we could sit in the hot tub and watch the waves crash. The service was great and the staff was so friendly, anything we needed they were right there to help. Thank you to the Yachats Inn staff for making our vacation so enjoyable. Can't wait to return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Darcey R
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

My family has stayed here twice, in August 2016 and 2017. In 2016, we stayed in a one bedroom/kitchen suite in the newer buildings. While these are more polished, matching decor, modern, and nicer, the view is not as spectacular as the older buildings, which are closer to the beach/ocean. This year, we stayed in #17....this was in the older and original section of the property, and we didn't like it as much as the newer suites. I must say that the receptionist is very clear about rooms in the original structure, so they make sure you understand that it's not as modern as the newer buildings. The plumbing and shower had issues and the living room area was not set up well for relaxing and watching a movie (not to the fault of anyone really, the building set up is awkward). The rooms In the older buildings allow pets, for a small fee. This was a great option for us, as we brought our dog this year. The pool and hot tub are a great temperature and offer a fantastic view. Beach access is stellar. Community is great! Customer service is amazing!! Despite these ups and downs, we will definitely be repeat customers!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mommy2girlz2
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Hubby and I went for a few weeks ago and have never visited Yachts before. First I should say that the location ocean front was spectacular and the town of Yachats is quite charming. There were many options for eating out that looked really appealing however we did not eat out because we were in town for the wedding. As for the Inn the nightly rate of 115.00 taxes included were fair for the ocean front property. However our room was very small, had a musky odor, and in great need of an update. Carpet had ripples and looked like they could use a good cleaning and a fresh coat of paint on the walls too. Our room looked a bit run down to be truthful. However the room was clean and the bed was comfy. This is not a high end hotel so if your looking for that this is not the place. It is priced affordable and if you don't mind what I've mentioned than you will be fine here. There's a nice pool and spa area indoors to enjoy as well. The only reason for the 3 stars is the odor and out dated room..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank linda f
Reviewed August 7, 2017

I found this place just by chance as I was traveling on my coast vacation. I loved the views and the room was older but very charming and clean. I put this location on my will come back to again list. The staff is very friendly and helpful. When my dog got loose from its leash they helped me catch her. This is a great place with great views and access to the beach and tide pools right out front.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the south side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple